Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

"Last Chance Highway"

chico2
January 10th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Is anyone watching "Last Chance Highway"or "Pit-bulls and Parolees"??
Last night I watched L.C.Highway for 2 hours and I am very,very impressed by all involved.
All the dogs that are pulled from shelters are slated to be killed,this wonderful southern lady,pulls them and gets them vetcare including spay/neuter.
Then the dogs are being fostered and put on Pet-Finder,when adopted they are transported in a huge trailer across the US,to happy new owners.
The only thing that bothers me a little,she only pulls highly adoptable dogs,I could be wrong,but I have never seen her pull a friendly,harmless Pit-Bull.

Pit-Bulls and Parolees,is another show I like,the title speaks for itself,Parolees get a second chance and so do many,many doomed Pitties...:thumbs up

Frenchy
January 10th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I love watching Last Chance Highway ! The transport organization amazes me :thumbs up This lady (Shelly) does so much .... she just never stops ! I also love how her son and husband are 100% involved :thumbs up

I also watch Pit-bulls and Parolees & Pit Boss :thumbs up

Melinda
January 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I love both those shows and I did see her with two pit bull puppies one which had parvo and pulled through, they were rescued off a deck.

Burkie
January 10th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Just caught this show for the firsttime last night. Great show! Always enjoy seeing dog get a second chance.

I did have a problem with the vets releasing Brownie immediately after having complications from the spaying. :confused:

chico2
January 10th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Melinda,I think you mean Panda and his sister,they were absolutely adorable:cloud9:so I was wrong,Shelly rescues pitties too.

Burkie,I don't think I saw Brownie,I recorded the 3rd hour,maybe she is on that episode.

But honestly,shows like that,makes you start believing in humanity again,I just wish there were many,many more.