Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pick the Pit Bull

AnnG
September 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I have just joined this list and looking for some information. North Bay On. is talking about a breed ban for Pit Bulls. I personally don't believe in breed bans at all, for me it is a slippery slope to other breeds being included. N.B.Council is having a meeting and I am looking for the set of pictures of Pick the Pit Bull, when you click on a dog, saying yes or no,the answer comes up. I would like to print some of these out an give them to the councillors and general public, to see how much they know about a breed. Should be very interesting.
Thank you for your help.
Ann Garbarino

Mistruzzi
September 18th, 2004, 10:12 PM
You can also join the Dog Legislation Council of Canada to help fight breed specific legislation. I think the website is www.doglegislationcouncilcanada.org :)

Cflat
September 19th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I "played" that game at the Toronto Sportsmen show this year. Maybe try a AmStaff breeder for the test?

glasslass
September 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
There was a thread about a month ago with it on it.

lezzpezz
September 20th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I hope this works. I cut and pasted the email address here. Just as a side, I got it on the 7th!! try. Pretty average guess, as most of my companions scored about the same. I wish the breed banners luck trying to sort out the pits from the rest!!

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html