Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found cat - Montreal, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve

fleolicious
January 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Young male, grey tabby with white chest, belly and and paws, found hungry and covered in pee on the corner of Rouen and Hogan. He's very friendly and affectionate and gets along well with our two cats; enjoys brushing, sitting on my lap etc., very clearly a lost pet even though he isn't neutered.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j331/fleolicious/Ratty%20McRatsky/kitty.jpg

If this is your cat or you know the owner, please contact me!

diandpat
January 8th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Aw poor baby...bless you for taking him in. He really is sweet :lovestruck:

If no one claims him will you be able to keep him seeing as how he has already met your two cats?

Good luck...hope he finds a/his home!!!

BenMax
January 8th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Berger Blanc has the contract unfortunately. Please, please do not bring the cat there. He will be killed.

Contact the MSPCA to advise them that you found this cat. They will keep on file and hopefully someone will claim.

I am not optimistic however that someone is looking. Not sterilized usually indicates that there was not much emphasis put into him in the first place.

Thank you for being his angel.:angel:

chico2
January 8th, 2011, 08:51 AM
What a sweet little boy,I agree with BenMax,not neutered usually means nobody care enough about him,but we could be wrong:shrug:

I hope you can keep him,but if not,please make sure he goes to a no-kill shelter.
Thank you,for probably saving his little life:grouphug:

Loki Love
January 8th, 2011, 08:55 AM
He has such a beautiful face :)

fleolicious
January 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks everyone for their support - and don't worry, taking the little guy to a shelter isn't an option :)

If no one comes forward we'll keep him; he's a very sweet cat and once he's neutered (right now he's a little... errr, humpy :D) it really won't be a problem. However, I'd hate to keep him if somewhere, somehow he has a home and owners who miss him, so I'll keep looking.