Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi From Eastern Canada

BSCC
January 5th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Mary, and we currently have 4 dogs (Hemi, Danae, Cyrus and Athena), 2 Corsi and 2 Rotties as well as 2 cats (Raine and Hi-jinx), domestic short-hairs.

Look forward to talking to all the pet lovers out there and learning and sharing with all of you.

Ciao,
Mary

CarolynInPEI
January 5th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey! Welcome to pets.ca!!!!

pbpatti
January 5th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Hello, welcome...what! no pictures:crazy:...patti

BSCC
January 5th, 2011, 10:03 PM
:sorry: I am such a slacker when it comes to pics :) but got them attached for you now :fingerscr :D

BSCC
January 5th, 2011, 10:04 PM
and a few more...

luckypenny
January 5th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Um, there's one Rottie too many in the photos :D. Which two belong to you?

All your dogs and cats are beautiful :lovestruck:! The first two pics look like paintings.

Loki Love
January 6th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Your puppers are absolutely stunning! :flirt:

Rottielover
January 6th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I am in love:cloud9::cloud9: gorgeous dogs

Love4himies
January 6th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Um, there's one Rottie too many in the photos :D. Which two belong to you?

And there is one too many kitties :cloud9:

Beautiful pups and kitties :lovestruck:

BSCC
January 6th, 2011, 08:09 AM
They actually all belong to us but unfortunately we have had a bad year for pets. During the move to our new house we lost our black cat Tundra and have yet to find her. We also lost one of the big male rotties just before Christmas to cancer which is why there are 3 in pic.

Losing any animal hurts but won't give up the good time to avoid the pain they brought too much joy to our lives.

BenMax
January 6th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Absolutely stunning.......:lovestruck::cloud9:.

Having a rottie a few years back, I can certainly appreciate yours. And the corso's....WOW stunning!!!. If you are looking for another corso....there just happens to be one I sent into rescue (a 5 month old brindle pup female) with a rescue in Ontario...;). Breeder decided he did not want to breed anymore.

Loki Love
January 6th, 2011, 08:55 AM

Having a rottie a few years back, I can certainly appreciate yours. And the corso's....WOW stunning!!!. If you are looking for another corso....there just happens to be one I sent into rescue (a 5 month old brindle pup female) with a rescue in Ontario...;). Breeder decided he did not want to breed anymore.

Must resist inquiring further about this puppy... :lovestruck:

BSCC
January 6th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Thank you! We aren't in the market for a puppy at the moment as we are planning on keeping one from the litter we are planning\ soon. Our dogs are all considered family pets so stay in the house with us so I try to keep the numbers low. If they have trouble placing the puppy let us know we have some club members in that area that might be able to help out getting the puppy in a forever home.

That is if Loki can resist :p :angel:

BenMax
January 6th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Thank you! We aren't in the market for a puppy at the moment as we are planning on keeping one from the litter we are planning\ soon. Our dogs are all considered family pets so stay in the house with us so I try to keep the numbers low. If they have trouble placing the puppy let us know we have some club members in that area that might be able to help out getting the puppy in a forever home.

That is if Loki can resist :p :angel:

BSCC - the rescue is definately interested in finding a pre-approved home for this puppy. I 'had' contact from someone from Monsterstars when I was desperately searching for a rescue to take and they never made contact until after the fact. Then I advised them of the 'new' litter and I have yet to hear from them. Needless to say...not a great impression left.

Please ask for PM access so that I may communicate with you. I would appreciate any help for this puppy. She will be sterilized before being adopted out.

pbpatti
January 6th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of one of your Rotties, and the loss of a kitty, it would be so nice if your kitty was found and returned to your family. What a stunning furfamily you have, a long time ago I was fearful of Rotties now I love love love them. Just like Dobies they are pussycats. patti

BSCC
January 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
BSCC - the rescue is definately interested in finding a pre-approved home for this puppy. I 'had' contact from someone from Monsterstars when I was desperately searching for a rescue to take and they never made contact until after the fact. Then I advised them of the 'new' litter and I have yet to hear from them. Needless to say...not a great impression left.

Please ask for PM access so that I may communicate with you. I would appreciate any help for this puppy. She will be sterilized before being adopted out.

How or who do I ask for PM status from?

pbpatti
January 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
you can ask marko for access to the private messaging...patti

cpietra16
January 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM
You have an a beautiful family...and I am sorry for your recent loss...I lost one of my cats during a move and I always wondered about her...:(
welcome to the site and feel free to post more pics..:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
January 6th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear about your recent losses, BSCC. :(

You certainly have a beautiful fur family, though, both past and present! :lovestruck: Welcome to the board...and yes, more pics would be good! :D

Frenchy
January 7th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Thank you! We aren't in the market for a puppy at the moment as we are planning on keeping one from the litter we are planning\ soon.

Just wondering , are you a Corso breeder ?

BSCC
January 8th, 2011, 08:40 AM

I have PM status now so that we can communicate.

@ Frenchy - we are starting a small hobby kennel under the mentorship of my corso breeder.

BenMax
January 8th, 2011, 01:55 PM
BSCC - I sent an e-mail to you day before yesterday. Also provided contact with rescue in hopes that someone from your organization maybe able to lend a hand in placement of the pup.
Thanks for any assistance that you and/or your members can provide. Any quidance would be appreciated.

BSCC
January 8th, 2011, 04:21 PM
BSCC - I sent an e-mail to you day before yesterday. Also provided contact with rescue in hopes that someone from your organization maybe able to lend a hand in placement of the pup.
Thanks for any assistance that you and/or your members can provide. Any quidance would be appreciated.

Okay I got it, wanted to make sure it was the same person. I replied to it but think I got an out of office reply.

I have posted it on both sites for the club and have gotten the info to the president so hopefully we can get this girl a new home.:fingerscr

BenMax
January 9th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Okay I got it, wanted to make sure it was the same person. I replied to it but think I got an out of office reply.

I have posted it on both sites for the club and have gotten the info to the president so hopefully we can get this girl a new home.:fingerscr

Spoke to the rescue! Thanks so much. Hopefully all works out. If all goes well, I may have more puppies soon if I can intercept. I rather get them instead of them being sold to another questionable breeder.

BSCC
January 9th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Spoke to the rescue! Thanks so much. Hopefully all works out. If all goes well, I may have more puppies soon if I can intercept. I rather get them instead of them being sold to another questionable breeder.

Am keeping my :fingerscr and am going to add the info on her to give a little insight into the pretty girl.

BSCC
April 9th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Here is an updated pic of Danae when she was actually sitting still.

Brandon W
April 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Hey welcome to the board,those are great pics ! your dogs are gorgeous!

BenMax
April 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Holy HELLOOOO..that is one big dwag.!:thumbs up

Brandon W
April 9th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Holy HELLOOOO..that is one big dwag.!:thumbs up

you mean horse....LOL :D

BSCC
April 9th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Thanks! That is my puppy girl :laughing:

Brandon W
April 9th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Thanks! That is my puppy girl :laughing:

shes gorgeous. Im pretty sure thats my next dog im going to get once i got my house.

BenMax
April 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM
She is absolutely stunning..:cloud9:

BSCC
April 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM
That is wonderful but take your time and find a good breeder that has what you want and will place a puppy with you that meets your needs and lifestyle. There are too many in our breed that just look for the $$$ and don't care what happens to the puppies after. :)

Brandon W
April 9th, 2011, 07:14 PM
That is wonderful but take your time and find a good breeder that has what you want and will place a puppy with you that meets your needs and lifestyle. There are too many in our breed that just look for the $$$ and don't care what happens to the puppies after. :)

For sure,specially if im going to be paying that amount. My sister got jipped on her dog.