Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prayer of St. Francis

totallyhip
December 31st, 2010, 09:50 PM
Check out this video. Its very well done and a very powerful way to convey such an important message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7PZyHluEbE

pbpatti
January 1st, 2011, 12:20 AM
WOW, totallyhip that is powerful, brought tears to my eyes, thinking of all of those pups/dogs that have been abandoned for one reason or another. I still do not understand why Buddy's family never looked for him. Good thing because now he is Sasha's and my puppy and we love him to bits. :pray: that in 2011 more dogs and cats are spayed and neutered and maybe fewer of them end up in the humane society care or in rescues. :pray: thanks for posting this video...patti

totallyhip
January 1st, 2011, 01:03 AM
I still do not understand why Buddy's family never looked for him. Good thing because now he is Sasha's and my puppy and we love him to bits.

I know what you mean. Leia had a family and she had tags that had her family's contact info on it. When the shelter called them to ask them to come get her they told them that "the stupid dog had been gone for months and they didn't care for her back" when the shelter told them she would be euthanized if they didn't fetch her they said "oh well" and hung up the phone! :eek: can you believe that? Their loss entirely. Same with Buddy's last family they obviously didn't deserve him.

TeriM
January 1st, 2011, 01:28 AM
Beautifully done :cry: :thumbs up.

chico2
January 1st, 2011, 08:41 AM
Totallyhip,the video is very sad:cry:hopefully it will open at least some of the peoples eyes to adoption,rather than buying.
It's overwhelming to think of all the cats/dogs in shelters,some who will never have a chance at a good loving home,but a site like Pet-Finder is a blessing.

rainbow
January 1st, 2011, 02:42 PM
Soooooo beautiful yet sooooooo sad ......very well done video and I will be forwarding it to everyone I know.