Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So Happy with my boys

pattymac
December 26th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I'd say they've 90% accepted Noella into the menagerie :thumbs up
There have been no major battles, even Nino has been really good with her. yesterday, she was lying on the floor between Bobee and Nino. Her and Bobee have touched noses several times without hissing. Coco's still a bit nervous but when we brought Nino home, Nino would chase Coco around, so maybe he's expecting the same from her. Was gonna get a pic of the 3 of them together but of course as soon as I grabbed the camera she got up...typical kitty. :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :dog:

rainbow
December 26th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Glad to hear that Noella is settling in nicely and that things are going well. :goodvibes:

Keep that camera handy. :D

rg_girlca
December 26th, 2010, 07:27 PM
I'm very happy to hear how well the intro's are going with Noella and the boys and can't wait to see pictures of them together. Especially with Nino. :D Not that I have any favorites with your crew. LOL!!!!!

chico2
December 27th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Patty,I am soooo happy for Noella and I bet she's gloriously happy for a nice loving home:grouphug:
Pics please;)

pattymac
December 27th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Got some more pics today :) Hehe she's sooo funny. I forgot how silly kittens can be. Poor Nino, this morning he's laying on the back of the couch (his fave spot to watch outside) and Noella's poking at him from behind the couch.

She tried stalking Coco earlier and he just gave her the 'look' She changed her mind and found something on the floor to play with.

hazelrunpack
December 27th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Oh, good! More pics comin'! :highfive: So glad the intros are going so well! :goodvibes: