Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Huge Thank You Winston & Sylvie

rainbow
December 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Winston & Sylvie, I am totally overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity :grouphug: ......you both truly are Christmas Angels. :angel: :angel:

The cross-stitch pics of the boys are so beautiful :cloud9: and the box is filled with so many toys and treats. :cloud9:

We picked up this huge box from the post office yesterday afternoon but it was too dark in the house to take pics and I know how demanding everyone here is :D so I held off until this morning. I put the dogs outside so they wouldn't get all excited again and went to take the pics but the batteries were dead. :rolleyes: Luckily, I had some on hand but being the dork that I am, I didn't know you couldn't use two different brands :loser: so couldn't get the camera to work until I finally decided to try using two the same. :o By this time, Ziggy was trying to get the feather toy out of the box so I put him in the bedroom and finally got the pics taken. :thumbs up

And, not only did the fuzzbutts get spoiled but I did as well, as there was also a photo mousepad with a pic of the boys from last xmas and a 4GB flash drive in the box ......again, thank you both so very much. :grouphug: :grouphug:

pbpatti
December 23rd, 2010, 06:24 PM
Wow, do we have great members here or what, so very generous. The cross stitches are beautiful rainbow. Winston and Sylvie are great Santa's...patti

hazelrunpack
December 23rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
Holy catz!!! What a wonderful gift!!! :cloud9: You're right about Winston and Sylvie, patti! They're great Santas! :D

Winston
December 24th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Rainbow we are so happy that you received your little prezzie!

Sylvie is quite the artist and is she ever awesome at cross stitch....

I hope your gang enjoy them! and yoo too!

Happy Holidays and we hope 2011 is an awesome year for you! :thumbs up

rainbow
December 24th, 2010, 01:49 PM
And, you have no idea how happy you both made me. :grouphug: The boys were just going to get some recycled stuffies that I stitched back together this year and a package of rubber Chuck-it balls that Chase loves so much and the kitties a feather toy from the dollar store. :o You and Sylvie have sure made their xmas a happier one. :grouphug:

Sylvie's cross-stitch work is amazing. :lovestruck: The pics do not do it justice at all as you have to see them in person to see all the amazing detail she captures. All the subtle shading and how she even puts in the extra work to show the teeth and tongues and even Logan's little moustache. :D Her work is absolutely incredible and I will always treasure them. :cloud9:

Again, thank you both so much from the bottom of my heart. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Winston
December 24th, 2010, 02:29 PM
We are so glad you liked everything. Your absoutely right about the detail...I know first hand how awesome they look!

So you gots yourself a stick now :D and that will hold alot of stuff!! if you have any problems you know where to find me :thumbs up

I hope you have an awesome holiday mf!

Tundra_Queen
December 24th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Wow,, those pressies are wonderful!! And the cross stiths are amazing!! Winston and Slyvie u have hearts of gold!!