Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

L4h - thank you!!

14+kitties
December 21st, 2010, 11:12 AM
:grouphug: You made my day!! What a wonderful gift mf! :grouphug: And the card - perfect!! :o
Puralator showed up this morning with a package from L4. In it was the mile 26 calendar :cloud9:, another coupon for a free bag of food from Global, a marvelous card and a gift certificate for Global. My kitties will have a feast for New Years!! I say New Years 'cause I'm not braving the traffic or the stores again till after Christmas.
Thank you so much mf. It's perfect!!!! :cloud9: Managed to cut my stress level down a lot. :grouphug::grouphug:

Dog Dancer
December 21st, 2010, 11:18 AM
14+ you deserve all the treats you get. What you do for those kitties is priceless and so are you.

14+kitties
December 21st, 2010, 11:25 AM
Awww thanks DD! I appreciate that. :grouphug: One day when I win the lottery this will all be repaid in spades. :fingerscr But truly - the kitties deserve it. Not me. My job is easy. I get to love a whole bunch of squiggly little characters. :cloud9:

Love4himies
December 21st, 2010, 11:44 AM
Wow that was quick :thumbs up. I couldn't think of anybody more deserving to spend my money on :angel: You are so very special to me. :grouphug:

14+kitties
December 21st, 2010, 11:47 AM
Wow that was quick :thumbs up. I couldn't think of anybody more deserving to spend my money on :angel: You are so very special to me. :grouphug:

The feeling is mutual mf. :grouphug::cry: Thank you!!