Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday Czari!

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2010, 12:49 PM
My girls birthday was on December 15, but unfortunately, her mommy somehow caught a nasty case of Shingles. I just totally forgot about her birthday. I feel so bad. I'll have to get her something special on the way home.

She was estimated to be 3 when I brought her inside, and I've had her for 3 years now. Hard to believe it's been three years already. My girl is 6 years old now, and I absolutely adore her. She never lets me sleep alone, and is always sleeping right next to me, waiting to cuddle up. She loves playing with the bits and pieces of grocery bags she rips away at, and she's incredibly curious about the refrigerator when I open it. She plays and fights with the others, and she's always learning something new about this being an indoor cat thing. And I love how when she first came inside, she didn't know what a treat was. Now, she comes running with the others when she hears the treat jar shaking. She's so special. I can't imagine my life without her.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Czarina.

Love4himies
December 20th, 2010, 01:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CZARI!!

Wow, 3 years already, where does the time go??

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I can't believe it. I feel like she's been with me forever. The saddest thing for me about her is, I never got to see Kitten Czari. She must have been so adorable.

luckypenny
December 20th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Seems like yesterday when you first started posting about Czari.

Happy Birthday Sweet Czarina!!

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2010, 02:11 PM
I'm so glad that second time worked. She's such a character, and a treasure to me.

Melinda
December 20th, 2010, 02:31 PM
my goodness it doesn't seem that long ago, happy birthday pretty kitty

14+kitties
December 20th, 2010, 05:06 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL CZARI!! You are so lucky to have found Mom and she you. :cloud9: Sometimes life just happens for a reason. I bet Mom will spoil you silly the rest of your life. :party::party:

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2010, 07:13 PM
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"] I bet Mom will spoil you silly the rest of your life. :party::party:

Always! She deserves it, they all do. :cloud9:

rainbow
December 20th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Czarina !!! :lovestruck:

I remember all the ups and downs you had with her but your love, patience and determination has certainly paid off. :thumbs up

Sorry to hear about your case of shingles :( .....that can be so painful. :grouphug:

Winston
December 20th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Awe there is sweet Czari! Its been a long time since your mommy posted pics! But I love this one!

Happy Birthday Precious Czari!!

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Rainbow, she was a hard nut to crack, but thankfully it was worth it. And yes, this has been EXTREMELY painful. Thankfully, with the medication I feel much better now.

Winston, this photo of her is one of my favorite to date. She came out so beautiful.

krdahmer
December 21st, 2010, 12:58 PM
3 years????:eek: wow does time ever fly!!!!

Happy Birthday Beautiful Czari!!! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2010, 03:53 PM
happy birthday, Czari!!!

Hard to believe you've been with your mom for three years already!!! :eek: I remember when she brought you in and fought so hard to help you adjust! And you've rewarded her handsomely for all her hard work! :cloud9:

Hope your shingles are better, AG :grouphug:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2010, 04:02 PM
happy birthday, Czari!!!

Hard to believe you've been with your mom for three years already!!! :eek: I remember when she brought you in and fought so hard to help you adjust! And you've rewarded her handsomely for all her hard work! :cloud9:

Hope your shingles are better, AG :grouphug:

OMC, it was a nightmare those first few months. But she's adjusted so well. Heck, the other day the door blew open slightly when I went to go throw their litter away, and she was sitting right there, no interest at all in going outside. In fact, as soon as I opened the door, she hauled furry butt in the opposite direction! Like saying, "you're not getting me out there!"

My shingles are improving. Thank goodness I went to see a doctor when I did. I wasn't even planning on it, I was just going to "deal" with it. I can't imagine what I would have gone through if I'd let that happen. The medication is helping, and the shingles are drying out, which means the virus is going away. Hazel, this was such a miserable thing to have.

Jim Hall
December 22nd, 2010, 09:38 AM
happy happy czarina glad to hear your feeling better ag