Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Little White dog ANGEL

LittleAngel
December 18th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone. I just found this site and hope someone here can help me.

I lost my beautiful little white dog ANGEL on Nov 13 in Hamilton, Ontario. On the mountain area.

She is 10 - 12 lbs all white Bichon X Shih Tzu. She is 3 years old and very timid. We have posted over 1,000 fliers, registered her with all the shelters we could find. Posted on Kijiji, craigs list, ads in all the local papers, face book.

We have written to the news papers and here is the articles that they have published ... please visit.

http://www.thespec.com/community/article/301667--can-you-help-find-stephanie-s-christmas-angel

We don't know what to do now.

She had on a nice black collar with her name tag ~ ANGEL and my number. 905-536-4027

We have received numerous calls, and followed all leads, but none of them have helped us find her.

My daughter and I are heart broken. We got her at Christmas and her name is ANGEL. PLEASE if anyone can help us find her we would be forever in your debt. We have offered ""CASH REWARD"" on every ad. What else can we do?

Kim kvogl@cogeco.ca

chico2
December 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I am so very sorry you lost your little Angel,she is beautiful:lovestruck:
I don't have any advice to offer,it seems you have done everything possible to find her.
Hopefully your heartfelt plea in the Spectator,will bring her home for Christmas.
:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:for Angel and you:grouphug:

doggy lover
December 19th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Sorry you dog is missing, did you contact local vets in the area that she went missing or local radio stations if they do something like missing pets? but to me it sounds like you have done everything you can good luck hope you find her soon:fingerscr

Josee
January 6th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Just wanted to let you know not to give up my little dog was found after missing for 1 month and 1 day. If she's microshipped make sure all of the vets in your area are notified.
The best way to do is to personally drop off a poster. You should also check for dog parks in your area they often have posting boards. If she is a timid dog you need to check the woods in your area. My dog nearly died because she is so afraid of strangers. We believe she was hiding in the woods for over 3 weeks before she took shelter in someone's cedar hedge. My little dog is also named Angel and we know how lucky we are that someone saved her life. Don't give up even after our baby was returned to us the Humane Society contacted us when they found a dog that looked like ours. Although I had notified them they still contacted us to make sure she didn't get away on us again.
I really hope you are reunited I know how devastating it can be. Wish you all the best