Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you Winston and Klmccallum !!

Frenchy
December 18th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Thanks so much for all the nice christmas collars you sent us ! :thankyou: They're all too cute ! Of course , none fit Churchill :laughing: (even if Winston made special ones just for him :o ) and of course , the girls look like I put torture devices on them :rolleyes: I wanted to try some on the cats but .... emergency clinic is pretty far from my home :p so .... here they are , as promised !

1 & 2 . Jack is not sure .....
3. Slurpy Sienna and foggy Nelly :cool:

Frenchy
December 18th, 2010, 05:07 PM
some more ... of course !

1. Nelly telling Sienna how much better it looks on her :p
2. Ain't I pretty ??? :angel:
3. Sienna : "please please , enough with the pics !!"

Frenchy
December 18th, 2010, 05:08 PM
1. Nelly looking like I'm abusing her :rolleyes: (she is afraid of anything new :shrug:)
2. Funny Sienna
3. Waiting for cookies :dog:

Frenchy
December 18th, 2010, 05:11 PM
1. Finally , Nelly getting the courage to move a bit :p
2. Churchill , not looking at the cam out of frustration :laughing:
3. Churchill waiting for me to stop laughing .... asking himself how can mom do this to him on his gotcha day :eek: :p

Thanks again so much Winston and KLM !! :grouphug:

diandpat
December 18th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah!!! Frenchy's back and with pictures to boot!!!!

They all look wonderful and appropriately abused LMAO!!!!!

I love Churchill's "anklets"!!! Tell him to come live here...we do Kraft Dinner and ice cream on Gotcha Days!!!

Nelly is stunning and Sienna and Jack just always go with the flow!

LOVE THEM :lovestruck:

Nice work Winston and Klmccallum!!! :thumbs up

clm
December 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM
ha, ha. I love the collars. Now a collar on churchill would be lost in all the rough anyway, so around the paws is a much nicer look. Love your pics. I don't blame you for not taking a chance on getting carved putting collars on the cats either, ha, ha.

clm

Chris21711
December 18th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Frenchy 70949....how I have missed your blurry pics.....:evil:

The gang are looking as :cloud9: as ever.

Love4himies
December 18th, 2010, 06:49 PM
YAY FRENCHY'S BACK :thumbs up:D :lovestruck:

It has been too long :yell::yell:

That Jack is as handsome as can be :cloud9::lovestruck: and I just love Churchill`s anklets :lovestruck:

Winston
December 18th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Thank you MF for entertaining me with the pics! I am so truly blessed to be able to spoil a few furries out there!

So sad that Churchills didnt fit! I guess I should have used that meter of fabric on him! :laughing:

The gang is looking great! Happy Holidays Frenchy!

hazelrunpack
December 18th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Aw! Cute pics, Frenchy!

I think Churchill's anklets are loverly! :flirt: But I'll bet if you tied everyone else's bandannas together, they'd fit around his handsome neck!!! I'm sure the rest of them would be willing to lend Churchill their bandannas for just a short while? :dog:

Winson and klm strike again, strewing Christmas spirit everywhere! :D

TeriM
December 18th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Very cute and festive pictures Frenchy :thumbs up. Churchill looks adorable in his leg collars :lovestruck:.

Nice to see you here :).

Dog Dancer
December 19th, 2010, 12:14 AM
OMG Churchill looks truly unimpressed! Great pics though.

Tundra_Queen
December 19th, 2010, 03:43 AM
FRENCHY!!!!! *jumping on your lap and giving ya a big hug!* Nice to see ya again!! 70954

I love the pics of the pups too!! And churchill ankles are so cute! LOL

chico2
December 19th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Thank's Frenchy,I think we all needed a good laugh this morning:grouphug:
No matter how much you torture Nellie,she always looks dignified and beautiful:lovestruck:
Churchill looks like Santas BIG helper,not to forget the other cuties:cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
December 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM
When all else fails--improvise! :lightbulb:

I figured you find a way to make the collars fit on Churchill! :D They all look smashing in their festive collars and bandanas! :lovestruck:

Welcome back Frenchy! We all missed you! :grouphug:

rainbow
December 19th, 2010, 01:54 PM
My eyes damn near popped out of my head when I seen you had posted. :eek: I wish you had decided to stay though. :(

It was great to see pics of the fuzzbutts again and they are all looking well and very festive in the wonderful gifts that Winston and klm sent. :goodvibes:

BUT, I want to see some pics of your cats too :yell: .......so, get your butt back here :fingerscr because we all miss you. :grouphug:

Frenchy
December 19th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Tell him to come live here...we do Kraft Dinner and ice cream on Gotcha Days!!!

nooooo , Churchill gets the run when he eats anything other than his kibble :o
I don't blame you for not taking a chance on getting carved putting collars on the cats either, ha, ha.

clm

I might have to , I felt a little pressure from Rainbow :yell:

....how I have missed your blurry pics.....:evil:

http://bestsmileys.com/tongs/10.gif :D

Frenchy
December 19th, 2010, 03:22 PM
So sad that Churchills didnt fit! I guess I should have used that meter of fabric on him! :laughing:

But I'll bet if you tied everyone else's bandannas together, they'd fit around his handsome neck!!!

I'm sure I can manage something :thumbs up

OMG Churchill looks truly unimpressed!

I know hey ? :laughing:

Frenchy
December 19th, 2010, 03:26 PM
FRENCHY!!!!! *jumping on your lap and giving ya a big hug!* Nice to see ya again!! 70954

:laughing: hi TQ !

Thank's Frenchy,I think we all needed a good laugh this morning:grouphug:

I know Chico2 :( it's so unfair :(
When all else fails--improvise! :lightbulb:

yes and I'm not done yet :evil:

BUT, I want to see some pics of your cats too :yell: .......so, get your butt back here :fingerscr because we all miss you. :grouphug:

no compassion whatsoever hey ? :frustrated: :laughing: ok ok , pics to come later :cat:

rainbow
December 19th, 2010, 03:28 PM
no compassion whatsoever hey ? :frustrated: :laughing: ok ok , pics to come later :cat:

:D :D :D :D :D

:thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up

luckypenny
December 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
1. Nelly looking like I'm abusing her :rolleyes:

You just give me the word, Nelly, and auntie LP will come save you from your meanie mom :D.

They're all too adorable Frenchy. Love the insulted look on Churchill's face :laughing:.

Frenchy
December 19th, 2010, 07:29 PM
You just give me the word, Nelly, and auntie LP will come save you from your meanie mom :D.

http://bestsmileys.com/notlistening/2.gif

:D

Masha
December 19th, 2010, 07:36 PM
omg that is too cute!!! i love the little red ankle thingies -- adorable!!

Frenchy
December 19th, 2010, 07:47 PM
omg that is too cute!!! i love the little red ankle thingies -- adorable!!

thanks , that's the only way they would fit him but :p

krdahmer
December 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
:laughing::lovestruck: Aw Churchill you look just dashing! And Nelly knows we don't believe that look for a second!!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

BenMax
December 20th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Way tooooo cute.

And HIYA La French....miss you sooooooo darn much.:grouphug:

14+kitties
December 20th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Oh how I missed seeing pics of the gang. They all look so sweet with their little bandanas and neck ornaments. How cute!! It would have taken a mountain of material to make one for the big guy. He looks pretty cute with his leg ornaments anyway. :cloud9:

aslan
December 20th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I don't know why but the pictures of Churchill just made me crack up hysterically..Merry Christmas mf and cuddles for the furry little elves you have.

t.pettet
December 20th, 2010, 07:52 PM
About time you came back, not the same without you and your furries.

Luvmypitgirls
December 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM
merry christmas Frenchy!

So nice to see ya back! All the furkids look awesome and Church with his lil "ankle warmers" is too friggin cute!