Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Remembering 2010...

cpietra16
December 17th, 2010, 10:12 PM
They had great personalities...

Bailey ( Mr. Gray) came to me a few years ago at the age of 18...someone wanted to put him down with a hammer...instead he came here to life...he lived a comfy life in his last three years...

Crunchie...my little calico...she never left Winnie's side...loved her Lab to the end...

Nickie...my little Nickie who was told would die 16 years ago, but against all odds did it her way...."the cat who thought she was a dog":rolleyes:

They will always be in my heart...

Winston
December 17th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Awe Cpietra16 I wish I could come and give you a big hug! My heart aches for all of losses endured by many in 2010....:cry:

Love4himies
December 18th, 2010, 06:31 AM
Awwww, cpietra, this brought tears to my eyes :cry:, how horrible for you to loose 3 in one year :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:.

I bet they are looking down on you so grateful that it was you who they came into their lives. You are special and they knew it :angel: :grouphug:

chico2
December 18th, 2010, 10:51 AM
CPietra,yes,it's been a very difficult year:grouphug:
If it's any comfort to you,you gave these kitties a good life,one they would not have had without you:lovestruck:

I never thought I would lose Rocky,my shadow,my comfort,but he's gone and I don't think I'll ever stop missing him.

2011,just has to be a better year:pray:

TeriM
December 18th, 2010, 11:19 PM
They were all beautiful cats cpietra and lucky to have you.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: