Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

with such sadness...our BC link will end.

cpietra16
December 14th, 2010, 07:51 AM
It is with such sadness that I must take my sweet little Nickie Nickie Timbo to the bridge. She refused to eat this morning and having gone throught all
this this summer, I know all the signs:(
She was my last link to my beautiful BC kitties. I have now lost them all:(
Meet up with them all my beautiful little kitty.

Nickie came to me from the bushes of BC...so tiny, a few weeks old, with a chance of 5% survival.."her heart is too week with a very strong murmur", they said...well 16 years later..her heart is finally too tired to continue...

Go and meet up with your BC family, baby...Goliath, Samson, Orca, Crunchie, and Misty
this picture was taken last Christmas...with a surprise gift

Love4himies
December 14th, 2010, 07:55 AM
This just breaks my heart, cpietra :cry: :grouphug:, I am so sorry.

Rottielover
December 14th, 2010, 08:21 AM
I am so sorry to hear of her soon to be passing Carmen. She was really a doll with quite the personality. RIP sweet Nicky

chico2
December 14th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Cpietra,what a beautiful little girl she is,I am so very sorry:cry:
16yrs is testament to you,little Nickie had a wonderful life,but it's never long enough,is it..
She will be ok,together with her old friends again..and you are not alone in your grief,we all understand.
:rip:little girl

cpietra16
December 14th, 2010, 09:38 AM
RIP Nickie....you are probably running to the bridge sideways with your tail straight up...like I you always did; trying to get the others to play with you...you are probably doing it as we speak.....
Love you always my little miracle kitty...you always did it your way...

9:26am, December 14, 2010:angel:

diandpat
December 14th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Oh that is so sad :( RIP sweet Nickie...boy did you ever pick the right Mummy :thumbs up

16 yrs is long but not long enough...we always want more time.

Hope she is having a great time with the far too many furkids that have already passed this year :pray:

Nickie :angel2:

Love4himies
December 14th, 2010, 10:44 AM
:rip: Nickie :candle:
:grouphug: to you and your children.

14+kitties
December 14th, 2010, 11:08 AM
:candle::rip: Nickie :candle:
:grouphug: Carmen. I feel your pain. I am sure Nickie is now reunited with her family and will wait for you. :grouphug:

Dog Dancer
December 14th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Little Nickie reminds me of my dearly departed kitty Cinder. She looks wonderfully content in her picture. RIP sweet Nickie. You were so well loved.

mastifflover
December 14th, 2010, 11:16 AM
I am so sorry Carmen RIP sweet Nickie. Run free with all your friends at the bridge

pbpatti
December 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Nickie, yes she had a long life but as those before me mentioned it is never long enough for us skin kids...:rip::angel2: patti

marko
December 14th, 2010, 11:33 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss cpietra, please accept my deepest condolences. :sorry:

:rip: sweet Nickie :candle:

Sincerely
Marko

Winston
December 14th, 2010, 12:49 PM
CPietra16 mf! I am thinking of you and your family today. I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain.

I love that picture and am so glad you posted it. I didnt see it last year!
Its now framed in my memorys of your sweet girl!

Run free to the bridge sweet Nickie!

:candle::cat:

mikischo
December 14th, 2010, 01:27 PM
My condolences to you and your family.:grouphug:
Nickie was a beautiful girl.:lovestruck:

:candle:Run free, sweet :angel2: Nickie :cat: :candle:

luckypenny
December 14th, 2010, 11:07 PM
I'm so, so very sorry :grouphug:.

RIP Nickie :candle:

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2010, 10:17 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Nickie, cpietra :grouphug: Sounds like she's in good company at the bridge. Such a sweet reunion in store for all of you :2huggers:

:candle: Nickie

growler~GateKeeper
December 15th, 2010, 10:44 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Nickie :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

krdahmer
December 15th, 2010, 10:52 PM
so sorry for your loss...she was a beautiful girl. :(:grouphug::candle: