Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sasha's Blend

Winston
December 11th, 2010, 04:01 PM
When Sylvie and myself went to Woofstock I decided to check out the Sasha's Blend Distributer to see about their products. I have to say I was a little skeptical but decided to give it a shot.

Basically Winston is slowing down at 11 and I have been giving him glucosamine for awhile but havent noticed any results really. If has excercise he can sometimes hardly walk the next day.

The distributer told me about the ingrediants and that I should notice a difference within 5 days...again I was skeptical?? I purcahsed some and started Winston on it that day. He gets 1 tsp per day mixed into his dinner.

Well after 1 week I noticed some significant changes....its been 3 weeks now

1) He no longer has dandruff
2) When he used to go into a down he would gingerly go down slowly, now bang he is down!
3) Getting up he would strain at times getting the back end up...now he springs into action
4) Overall he seems to have more energy?
5) He flew up the stairs the other day and when his paw his the ceramic tiles he lost his footing, went up in the air and landed on his back end..I thought he would never get up but he did and flew into the kitchen waiting for a treat?? and had no pain from it the following day.

So if anyone was skeptical about trying it I did and I am very impressed

Cindy

http://www.sashas.ca/cb_pages/sb_ingredients.php

Chris21711
December 11th, 2010, 05:54 PM
That's great news Winston :thumbs up...if you are noticing that kind of improvement I wouldn't even give Recovery a second thought.

Goldfields
December 11th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Winston, I had been using Sasha's Blend for a number of years with a few of my dogs, with excellent results too. Because the price rose a while back I switched to a similar but cheaper product and no, it is not quite as good. Next time around I'll be buying Sasha's Blend again. By the way, if you see such an improvement, you may also notice later on how quickly your dog goes backwards if you stop feeding it , I did with mine- it really does help them.

rainbow
December 11th, 2010, 07:53 PM
YAY Winston ....glad to hear that it is helping him so well. :thumbs up

TeriM
December 11th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Glad it is working well for Winston :thumbs up. We used it for a while with Lucy with good results as well. The key ingredient that is different is the green lipped muscle extract. I did find it quite pricey though and hard to find. We eventually needed to go to real meds (NSAIDs) so stopped using it at that time for a product like Recovery.

Tundra_Queen
December 12th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Wow...that does sound amazing. I'm so glad it has helped Winston!! :grouphug: