Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Kitten Pics!!

BamaRama
September 16th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen!!
I finally have a new webcam, so enjoy! This is Scooter :) He is 8 weeks and 4 days old:)

debanneball
September 16th, 2004, 11:37 AM
OMG...he's so cute.... :p

Writing4Fun
September 16th, 2004, 11:42 AM
He is sooo adoreable!! :D

glasslass
September 16th, 2004, 01:44 PM
What a cutie! :)

chico2
September 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Awwww,kittens,I wish I could have a bunch :D

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM
i can never get enough of kitties!!!

this one's on exception, i hope u post nuff pix so we can watch it grow up :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 17th, 2004, 05:37 PM
LOL hang on let me get the looking-glass.. ohh NICE a KITTY :) how old is that little cutie ? she looks like 2-3 months?
GET that webcam warmed up! pix"R"Us.. i hope you know you can adjust the focus on the webcam :)

BamaRama
(devilish grin http://mitglied.lycos.de/diabloopi/forum/images/smilies/34.gif wait a sec.. i'm seeing more than a kitty with this Looking-Glass.. is that a Boobie i see?) dont change the picture i already saved it to my computer..:)

BamaRama
September 17th, 2004, 10:13 PM
LOL @ IRONKNIGHT!!!

LOL yes that is a boobie. Hehe. Scooter wouldn't stay still unless he was cuddled up to my bosom :) :o

BamaRama
September 17th, 2004, 10:26 PM
And...another one:) I think the focus is better. Maybe. ?

iRONKNiGHT
September 17th, 2004, 10:32 PM
LOL @ IRONKNIGHT!!!

LOL yes that is a boobie. Hehe. Scooter wouldn't stay still unless he was cuddled up to my bosom :) :o

hey i wont mind being cuddled up to your bosom too! LMAO..
ohh well it's all good :) my girlfriend just said that i'm cheeky!
i am glad you got the webcam! i cant wait to see more pictures :)

BamaRama
September 18th, 2004, 02:24 PM
lol you ARE cheeky!! But that's ok :) I needed a good laugh!!

More pictures to come! :)

sammiec
September 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
wait a sec.. i'm seeing more than a kitty with this Looking-Glass.. is that a Boobie i see?) dont change the picture i already saved it to my computer..

That's a LIT-TLE creepy IRON... :eek: T 'n A forums are not located on pets.ca....

Rama, your little guy is adorable, keep the pics coming!!! :)

iRONKNiGHT
September 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Sammy you're a girl you'll never understand US guys LOL...
it's in all good cheeky fun!
i love the pic's BamaRama keep em cooming :)
everytime i see your name Bamarama i think of Bananarama

sammiec
September 18th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Sammy you're a girl you'll never understand US guys LOL...
it's in all good cheeky fun!

Oh trust me I know....you're all the same!!! Mine does the same thing... :D

meggie1425
September 18th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Adorable kitty!! How is he with your bird? (the reason i cant get a cat is because im to afraid it will kill my cockatiels :eek: :D )

iRONKNiGHT
September 19th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks for bringing up the Question Maggie...
BanaRama i'd like to know the same thing.. how does kiTTy Scooter behave towards Peanut? i am sure if Peanut get's stressed out he would show it and you'd notice.. i would really like to know how Peanut's dealing with the new addition..

BamaRama
September 19th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Peanut's doing great! He's grumpy right now anyways because he's molting, but he's almost finished. My baby is having his first molt! *sigh* :)

He's a great bird. Green-Cheeks in general are so feisty and have such personality that they don't really have a problem with change. It's funny, Scooter will sit for minutes on end on his hind legs, just sitting there like a squirrel would, watching Peanut in his cage.

Of course, whenever Peanut is out, the cats are strictly monitored.

Meggie, to answer your question, as long as you get a cage that is cat-proof (the free-standing ones on castors are the best kind) your tiels will be fine. As well, you can introduce a cat to your birds easily--one person holds the cat, the other holds the bird. With Peanut, when we did this, Peanut let our cats know RIGHT away that they couldn't get too close, otherwise the kitties would get a painful nip in the nose;) Peanut has trained them well!

But yeah. Strict monitoring is the way to do it when the birds are out. Otherwise, as long as you have a good cat-proof cage, you have nothing to worry about! ;)