Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

rest in peace little boxer

the gang
December 3rd, 2010, 10:38 PM
:sorry: we had a beautiful 5 month old brindle boxer, brought into the hosiptal to night, some son of a b---- shot her on her own property!! only out for a pee , blew off the whole back leg omg whats this world comming to, she was so preety :cry: im so sorry little one, we tried so young, have a safe journey and rest in peace :angel2:, brenda and the pins

susieqt
December 3rd, 2010, 11:22 PM
This is horrible, the poor little dog! How can people be so mean and cruel - did they think she was some sort of intruder wanting to break into their home?????

Love4himies
December 4th, 2010, 06:50 AM
OMG, this just makes me sick to my stomach :cry: :mad::mad:

:rip: Boxer :candle:

the gang
December 4th, 2010, 11:48 PM
that it does was a very sad night:rip: poor little fart, brenda and the pins

Longblades
December 5th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Rural area? Hunting season? There was a report in the paper a few weeks ago of people's dog shot on their own property in broad daylight in deer season.

Horrible, sickening. Sorry you had to see that, its bad enough just reading about it.

marko
December 6th, 2010, 08:30 AM
My gosh, not what I was expecting to read. :(

What a terrible story.

:rip: sweet little boxer :candle:

motormatic
December 6th, 2010, 08:48 AM
What an absolutely heartbreaking story. Rest in peace, poor little puppy...

growler~GateKeeper
December 15th, 2010, 09:39 PM
:( :rip: sweet :angel2: :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

totallyhip
December 16th, 2010, 11:34 AM
:cry: not what I was expecting to read either! It makes me sick. I hear far too many of these stories. And the guy probably will get off scot free. I firmly believe in Karma. Karma will make these people pay that enjoy the suffering of animals!:yell: