Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas cheer!

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2010, 03:35 PM
:thankyou: Mollie and Gryphon (and your mom!) for the lovely holiday wear! :dog:

Princess~Queen Cass tried hers on first.

Once Princess Lil Belle had checked out Her Majesty's new finery...

...she demanded a Christmas collar of her own! :D

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Even the boys wanted in on the holiday collars.

Aren't they just Christmasly Splendiferous?

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM
Ms Macie looks beautiful in red, too.

And Grace got to wear the extra special, jinglebell collar!

But since she also thinks Christmas is the most amazing holiday of them all (except for her birthday, of course :p), Grace also joyfully tried on the other dogs' collars.
Doesn't she look amazingly festive? :D

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2010, 03:48 PM

:thankyou: Mollie and Gryphon!!!

Thank your Mom for us, too, and pass on a big hug from our Mom!! :grouphug:

And Merry Christmas, everyone!!

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

:D

chico2
December 3rd, 2010, 03:50 PM
Hazel,they look just scrumptious :laughing:

Marty11
December 3rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
My your dogs are GORGEOUS! How many do you luckily have in your family?

chico2
December 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Marty,I can help you with that,Hazel has EIGHT beautiful English Setters:thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
December 3rd, 2010, 07:11 PM
AWWWWWWWW hazel.....the are so adorable!! I love it!! I want to give them all hugs and smoochies!!

Dee-O-Gee
December 3rd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Oh Hazel!! They all look so Dashing!

Hey wait a sec....

Dee-O-Gee
December 3rd, 2010, 07:44 PM
Now I know why you have Eight! :crazy:

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

Dee-O-Gee
December 3rd, 2010, 07:48 PM
Dasher
Dancer
Prancer
Vixon
Comet
Cupid
Donner
and...
Blixon

:D

Dee-O-Gee
December 3rd, 2010, 07:52 PM
Word of caution....

I bought jingle bell collars for the fur kids and the bells kept falling off. :frustrated: After collecting the bells, I slit a small stich in the seam and stuck the bells inside the collar then stitched it back up. :thumbs up

They sound so pretty when walking and fromping about the holiday season.

Glad the package reached y'all well. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2010, 09:12 PM
:laughing: Yep, klm, I was hoping GailP could give me some tips on getting them to stand in the traces long enough for me to get a picture of them with Santa's sleigh!!! Wouldn't that be a sight?!? :eek: :laugh:

I'll keep the 'tuck the jingle bell inside the collar' trick in mind in case Grace shakes the bells off trying to play Christmas music! :D

Thanks for the nice comments, chico, Marty and TQ. And thanks again for the Christmas cheer, klm!!! :grouphug:

And yes, Marty, we have 8. :thumbs up I kept trying to get a picture of Ridge but her eyes were always glowing... Looked sorta spooky. :o

TeriM
December 9th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Now I'm starting to feel festive :D.:D

The pack looks fabulous in their christmas finery :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
December 9th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Thx, Teri! Glad to spread some cheer! Want some snow to go with that? :p :laughing:

Rgeurts
December 9th, 2010, 10:50 AM
They all look so festive http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/christmas/santa-dance.gif (http://www.sherv.net/santa-emoticon-253.html)

I just love it when you post pics of your pack... they always look so happy, not to mention gorgeous :flirt: :lovestruck:
Grace just looks SO regal!!

Love4himies
December 9th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Oh, they are just beautiful with the Christmas wear on :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:.

Dog Dancer
December 9th, 2010, 12:15 PM
They do look delightfully Christmasy! I was looking for a second Christmas collar for the girls as I've always just had one (they have to share) and all I could find was jingle bell collars. I passed on it because honestly, they'd drive me nuts - and I could walk there. I think it was wise of KLM to just send one jingle bell collar :D

hazelrunpack
December 9th, 2010, 03:16 PM
:laughing: hazel, on the other hand, loves the sweet tinkling of jingle bells! Much better than squeaky toys, anyway! :laughing:

Grace does look rather regal, doesn't she, Robyn? It's all an act, though--she's one of our bigger clowns! I guess getting all dudded up made her feel all dignified...for a few moments, anyway. :D

The Pack is happy to be helping everyone get in a festive mood! :dog: They love Christmas!

Dee-O-Gee
December 9th, 2010, 08:28 PM
They do look festive and thank you again for sharing the holiday pictures Hazel. :lovestruck:

I love the sound of the jingle bells too. Both Gryphon & Mollie have jingle bell collars and wear them proudly when out for our walks. Fortunately for their sake, momma only brings them out at Christmas time. :D

hazelrunpack
December 10th, 2010, 07:04 PM
We're going to have a white Christmas--the weather guessers have us in the 8 - 12 inch band, with local amounts over 12 inches--so I'll be using their festive bandannas and collars to spot them in the snow! :laughing:

rainbow
December 11th, 2010, 10:42 PM
I love the sound of jingle bells too. :thumbs up I made (or should say mickey moused :o) a couple of collars for the boys last year ......going to have to dig them out again soon. :D

luckypenny
December 12th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Now I know why you have Eight! :crazy:

:laughing:

They're all gorgeous in their new collars, Hazel. Red suits them all!

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM
We'll need pics when you dig them out, rainbow!

:thankyou:, LP.