Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prayers for my little Suzy

rg_girlca
December 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM
This is in regards to this thread; http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=73745

Well my little girl will be going shortly to the vets tonight and will have her spay done tomorrow. Unfortunately she went into heat #3 yesterday.

May I have some prayers that everything will turn out okay with her surgery.
She is my special little girl and I am going to be a nervous wreck until I have her safely back home.

Thank you in advance.

Winston
December 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM
:fingerscr:fingerscr sending lots of positive thoughts your way! :thumbs up

Rgeurts
December 2nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
Sending many :goodvibes: and :pray:'ers for both you and your girl! It's so hard not knowing what's going to happen and having to wait it out. Hopefully she will will make a full and speedy recovery! You will both be in my thoughts! :grouphug::grouphug:

Dog Dancer
December 2nd, 2010, 09:00 PM
You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Try to stay positive - Suzy will be fine, she has too many people rooting for her. :grouphug:

rg_girlca
December 2nd, 2010, 09:53 PM
Thank you so much for your good thoughts, prayers and hugs. Suzy and I can sure use them.

I know many of you have gone through this and felt the same way I do right now, but it was tough leaving her there. Poor little baby girl was sooooo scared. I had to undo the carrier to get her out and once she was in my arms, she just buried her head under my chin and held on for dear life. I could feel her little body trembling. I just wanted to stay and crawl into the cage with her. The hubby knew when I got back into the van that the tears would be falling. He tried to convince me that she will be okay. If she wasn't in heat, I think I would feel better about it. Oh, who am I trying to kid, no I wouldn't.:(

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2010, 10:30 PM
:pray::pray::fingerscr:fingerscr:goodvibes::goodvi bes:

Rgeurts
December 3rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
If she wasn't in heat, I think I would feel better about it. Oh, who am I trying to kid, no I wouldn't.:(

If you're the same as 99.9% of us here, no you wouldn't! :D
I hope all went well. Please keep us updated :grouphug:

BenMax
December 3rd, 2010, 01:04 PM
Good vibes coming your way.:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

Marty11
December 3rd, 2010, 01:19 PM
Just think about all those heats your saving her from. Let me tell ya, a much happier cat for sure. She'll be fine! :cat:

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM
Sending more :goodvibes: your way for a smooth spay and recovery!! When will you be hearing from the vet?

chico2
December 3rd, 2010, 03:53 PM
:pray:that it's all over now and little Suzy is ok,she will be so much happier when it's all done:cat:

rg_girlca
December 4th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Thank you everyone for your prayers and positive thoughts.

Poor baby had to stay another night because her surgery was done late in the afternoon. I sure miss my baby girl. We have to pick her up today between 10-12 a.m. You can be sure that we will be there right at 10.

Thank you again and yes, I know that she will be a happier kitty without all those heats.

Love4himies
December 4th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Yes, you can be sure she is going to be so happy not to go into heat anymore.

I bet she will be just as happy to see you as you are to see her :grouphug: :lovestruck:

rg_girlca
December 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Sorry for the late update on my baby girl, but it was just one of those crazy days.

Well L4H, I was very happy to see Suzy, but I can't say the same for her. When we got her home and let her out of the carrier, she was scared and went right under the bed. Tried to coax her out with some treats, which she just loves, but to no avail. I layed on the bed for a bit just talking quietly to her, but she still wouldn't come out. Then I had to go out and when I got home, she was on my bed and when I came into the room she ran under the bed again. It just broke my heart that she was still so scared. Thankfully after what seemed like forever of me sitting on the floor talking to her and shaking her treats now and then, she finally came out. She ate her treats and then crawled into my lap for some lovies. I brought her on the bed with me and we both had a little nappy with her laying in my arms. I got my little girl back and she is doing just fine. :D

Thanks again everyone for your support and prayers.

Dee-O-Gee
December 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM
:lovestruck: Love happy endings! :lovestruck:

Great news rg_girlca. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 5th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Quick recovery, Suzy! :goodvibes: