Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sleeping Buddies

Tundra_Queen
December 1st, 2010, 06:22 AM
Some pics of the different combos of sleeping buddies.

Darby and O'Shawnnessey

Tegan and Darby

Tegan Darby and Mindy

Tundra_Queen
December 1st, 2010, 06:27 AM
Darby has no fear of Tegan and I'm surprised that Tegan hasn't squished her as Darby does get very close to Tegan. LOL

And the boys snuggling with each other. LOL

Tundra_Queen
December 1st, 2010, 06:33 AM
a few more...

Mindy sleeping after playing hard with her chick and Mirabelle.

Mirabelle, Darby and Mindy sleeping beside me while I'm at the computer. 70627

And in the cage is O'Shawnnessey, Willie and Mirabelle...I'm going to put a blanket over the top of it and turn it in a cave...figure they might like it even more. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 1st, 2010, 01:15 PM
Love the kitties in the doggie crate! Darby is out hanging with the dogs...cuz she's just another puppy don't ya know? :laughing:

Great snuggly pics, TQ! Thanks for sharing!!

14+kitties
December 1st, 2010, 01:52 PM
I can't believe that Darby and Mirabelle aren't related! Their colouring is so much alike. :cloud9: Darby is a very trusting kitty. Love the ones of her and Tegan. :lovestruck:
You have a beautiful family TQ. Just beautiful!

Love4himies
December 1st, 2010, 02:04 PM
I can't get over how snuggly everybody is :cloud9::lovestruck:. What a lovebug family :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
December 1st, 2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm very lucky that they all get along. When there are play times that are rough, I just remind them to play nice and they understand.

14+ Darby has even started petting Mindy on top of the head like she does to Tegan......LOL Mindy doesn't know if she cares for that though,,,she looks at Darby and then at me...like MOM what the heck make her stop! LOL

Dee-O-Gee
December 1st, 2010, 10:28 PM
You won hands down in the snuggle cage picture TQ! :thumbs up We have an old dark burgundy sheet that covers our cage and it does work wonders. :lightbulb:

Great sense of colour co-ordination TQ. :) They all blend so well with each other. :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 5th, 2010, 06:33 AM
thanks klm *S*

here are a couple more shots that I got yesterday and it really surprised me when I looked down and saw this going on! Mindy is getting very brave...:laughing: I don't know how comfortable Mindy was but she wasn't complaining. LOL