Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some new photos of the gang.

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2010, 02:20 PM
I know I've been out of touch for a while. Work is a nightmare for me right now, and it's been hard to spend time here during the day because my boss has been spending more time at the office. Posting on Facebook is just faster.

But, I thought it would be nice to get some photos of the gang so you can all see updated photos.

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Sorry the photos are so big. I need to see how I can make them a little smaller.

That photo of Czari is my favorite so far. she came out so great there.

chico2
November 28th, 2010, 04:26 PM
A-G,I just sent you a PM asking for pics of the gang and to ask how you are and here you are way ahead of me:laughing:
Nice to see the gang again,they all look beautiful:cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Thanks, Chico. The gang are doing well as you can see. I just answered your email. :)

Love4himies
November 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM
It's been a long time since you posted pics of your gain, AG :lovestruck:. I do love that pic of czarina too :cloud9::lovestruck:, so nice and clear. And that pic of Maks is adorable.

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2010, 05:25 PM
It's been a long time since you posted pics of your gain, AG :lovestruck:. I do love that pic of czarina too :cloud9::lovestruck:, so nice and clear. And that pic of Maks is adorable.

L4H, I was very happy with that photo of Czari. I really hate that my camera is so unreliable. Sometimes it takes terrible photos, but sometimes it does take a wonderful photo. Of course, it helps that she's totally adorable!

I still drop in. It's just harder to post while I'm at work.

hazelrunpack
November 28th, 2010, 08:52 PM
They're all looking absolutely adorable, AG! Love that shot of Kiska, and I can see why you like that shot of Czari! :flirt:

Rgeurts
November 28th, 2010, 09:50 PM
What beautiful furries they are :cloud9::lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 29th, 2010, 08:24 AM
It's about time!!! :highfive: Haven't seen the gang for a long time! Or you for that matter. :frustrated: We've lost enough members lately so please stick around. :fingerscr
Love the pics! All of the gang looks so good! Czari looks like she has captured a small part of her own heaven. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2010, 08:47 AM
It's about time!!! :highfive: Haven't seen the gang for a long time! Or you for that matter. :frustrated: We've lost enough members lately so please stick around. :fingerscr
Love the pics! All of the gang looks so good! Czari looks like she has captured a small part of her own heaven. :cloud9:

14+, I'm not going anywhere, I've just been down in the dumps, and have been having a hard time here at work. I do still pop in, but as I said, my boss is spending more time in the office, so it's hard for me to update or comment.

The gang is thankfully doing well. Czari is just, well she's such an amazing girl. She's so funny, she picks these little spots that become her favorite. What she's on is this mattress foam topper I had. I didn't want to throw it away, so I just put it on the chair while I figured out what to do with it, and then she decided it was a good place to sleep when I'm home. :D She spends most of the day upstairs in my bed while I'm at work. But as soon as I get home, I hear her jump off the bed and come down. She then spends the evening in the living room, on that foam. She loves it so I've just left it there for her.

Dog Dancer
November 29th, 2010, 10:41 AM
AG, the kitties look wonderful. Glad you found the time to post the pics. You know how we are about stuff like that! :D

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Heh, yep I know. It's been a long time since I've posted photos.:D

breeze
November 29th, 2010, 02:26 PM
your kitty cats look GREAT AG
beautiful pics :thumbs up

Winston
November 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Ag they all look sooo happy! and that pic of Czari brought tears to my eyes once again! she is soooooooo content....wow what a different girl!

Dont be down in the dumps mf we are here for you....how is that beautiful pup your dad has? :D

Cindy

Masha
November 29th, 2010, 05:34 PM
such beautiful photos of such adorable kitties :lovestruck::cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
November 29th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Aahhh AG! So happy to see the little guys and gals! :cloud9:

They all look happy and healthy as ever. :lovestruck: