Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The house kitties

14+kitties
November 27th, 2010, 10:36 PM
I haven't posted pics of this gang for a while now so...... pic overload coming. :D
Tinka - I swear she has ADD when she sees a red light! Think laser. :rolleyes: Not to mention she is a bit of a goof lying on Mom's bolster! :laughing:
A smiling TT :cloud9: Soooo big at 2 and a half years and 7 pounds!
Mylee - loves to be up high. She is usually on top of the fridge or the cupboards. That is when she's not trying to chase Tinka off the bolster.

14+kitties
November 27th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Pretty Dayle relaxing on Mom's sink tray. It's warm up there after I run the dishwasher.
Benni - feeling so much better now! The jaundice is gone. Her ears are nice and pink. She is even branching out a little bit with the eating. Not only tuna now. :thumbs up She just needs to learn how to get along with the others.
Mittens, or Glove :D. He is my night time suck. He doesn't like being touched during the day but at night...... he's my computer buddy. Or one of them.

14+kitties
November 27th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Meowzer - my gentle man. He shows Dart how to play nicer - most times. :rolleyes:
Dart with TT trying to play vampire. It didn't work.
Nadine - Oh how she's blossomed! I think she is about 9 pounds now. She could stand to lose a pound. :o Will have to work on that.

14+kitties
November 27th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Nefer - He is one very big boy! Bigger than mom at almost 8 months old. :eek:
Handsome Tipster. Such a sleek little man. He is turning into a mush kitty. As long as you don't cuddle for long he loves it!
Gracie - she's still pretty tiny compared to the others. And pretty shy too. I still manage to get a cuddle or two in every day.

14+kitties
November 27th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Chrissie - She's coming around. She will come over to me to see what I have in my hand when I offer her a treat and for a quick snuggle. She loves playing with my hand but very very gently. :cloud9:
And Sneakers - my little back climber. She is the one who loves to jump on my back when I'm cleaning the litter boxes or getting their food ready. She will sit there until I move a bit or reach back and take her off. Silly little girl.
All of Naddy's babies are still available for adoption so if anyone hears anything.... feel free to pass on their info.

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2010, 11:06 PM
They're all gorgeous, 14+!! So glad to hear that Benni is on the road to recovery and eating again! :highfive:

luckypenny
November 27th, 2010, 11:16 PM
I love each and every single photo :lovestruck:. All your kitties are beautiful, 14+ but, I'll always have a soft spot for Dart :cloud9:. Is his tail unusually long? It looks like it never ends in that picture, lol.

TeriM
November 27th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Oh my, I had forgotten you had quite that many inside :eek:.

Wonderful pics 14+, each one of those cats is beautiful :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
November 28th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Awwwwww, I just love seeing pics of your kitties. :cloud9::lovestruck:. Wow, that Nadine is looking just wonderful :thumbs up, I can't believe she is the same kitty that was here, so skinny and sickly looking :grouphug:.

Has her lungs cleared up completely now?

And of course my favourite kitty, TT :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:. I really think you would have to watch him like a hawk if I ever came to visit you.:whistle::whistle::angel::angel::evil::evil::D :D.

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2010, 03:13 PM
The house kitties all look great.

quincymycat
November 28th, 2010, 04:18 PM
:lovestruck: Now, I could be just a wee bit biased here....but they are gorgeous!!! :cloud9:

What would life be like without a house full of kitties...or in your case house and cattery full??? :D

chico2
November 28th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Awww G,I love them all,each one of them are beautiful:cloud9:but aren't all cats:lovestruck:
I am a little biased towards Dart,Meowser,Mittens and little Tipster and of course TT and all the others.
Tipster looks great,shiny,silky black kitty:lovestruck:

Sylvie
November 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM
OMG they all look so beautiful.

So glad to hear that Benni is doing good. :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
November 28th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Beauties each and every one of them! Good to hear that Bennie is coming around. I was wondering about her. I thought you said picture overload coming?? That wasn't really overload my friend!! :D

14+kitties
November 29th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Is his tail unusually long? It looks like it never ends in that picture, lol.

Nope, his tail is about normal length. I think it's just the way he was lying.

Wow, that Nadine is looking just wonderful I can't believe she is the same kitty that was here, so skinny and sickly looking

Has her lungs cleared up completely now?

And of course my favourite kitty, TT :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:. I really think you would have to watch him like a hawk if I ever came to visit you.:whistle::whistle:

Her lungs are great now L4! Thanks for asking! She occasionally has a bit of gunk in one eye but I just give her homeopathics and L-lysine for a couple of days and she's good to go again. :thumbs up She is a wonderful kitty. I don't think she has a mean bone in her. :cloud9:
As for TT NONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

What would life be like without a house full of kitties...or in your case house and cattery full??? :D

BORING!

Beauties each and every one of them! Good to hear that Bennie is coming around. I was wondering about her. I thought you said picture overload coming?? That wasn't really overload my friend!! :D

Ummm, 14 pics is overload my friend! :D 'Course I could just take pics of all 45. Would that be enough for you? ;)

Dog Dancer
November 29th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Maybe! :laughing: :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
November 29th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Thank you for sharing pics of the house kit-tays! :cloud9:

Your captions and bios go hand-in-hand with all their adorable pictures. :lovestruck:

Great thread 14+ :thumbs up

14+kitties
November 30th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Thank you for sharing pics of the house kit-tays! :cloud9:

Your captions and bios go hand-in-hand with all their adorable pictures. :lovestruck:

Great thread 14+ :thumbs up

Thanks klm!

krdahmer
November 30th, 2010, 12:06 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: Soooo much cute!!!

man that one of Tinka makes me giggle though.... silly kitty!:laughing:

mona_b
November 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM
OMG!!!!!

They are all GORGEOUS. :cloud9:::cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I never get tired of seeing them. You have done such an AMAZING job with them. You are an :angel: mf.

14+kitties
November 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM
:grouphug: Thanks kr and Ms. Mona. I love my babies. All of them. Never thought I would be in this position but .... I am so I accept it. They do keep me hopping though. :D:cloud9: