November 26th, 2010, 12:53 PM
But they still had fun running around

or lying around

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I think :laughing::laughing:

aslan
November 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Bree looks like she had a great time,,Not too sure about the look on Archers face tho,,,but i love the perfect little white target on his lips,,,ready,,aim snooch..

Dog Dancer
November 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Well I think they get the best of both worlds. Cold and energizing without the mess (bonus for mom, less clean up and no shoveling :thumbs up). I could look at those two squishy faces 100 times a day! You know, either one would fit nicely under my desk at work - or both for that matter, I'd just have to buy a second bed for the other corner.... hmmmm. And it's cold in my office too!

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Bree looks like she had a great time,,Not too sure about the look on Archers face tho,,,but i love the perfect little white target on his lips,,,ready,,aim snooch..

it is a funny picture right place at the right time :laughing::laughing::laughing:
and he "DID" get a smooch from me :cloud9::D
Bree always has a great time, keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't pay for it tonight.:fingerscr

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Well I think they get the best of both worlds. Cold and energizing without the mess (bonus for mom, less clean up and no shoveling :thumbs up). I could look at those two squishy faces 100 times a day! You know, either one would fit nicely under my desk at work - or both for that matter, I'd just have to buy a second bed for the other corner.... hmmmm. And it's cold in my office too!

Bree would love to keep your feet warm under your desk, Archer not so much he doesn't like confined spaces :laughing::laughing: guess he is claustrophobic
(you should see when we try and get him on the scale at the vets office :laughing::laughing: "you want me to go into that small space?? nope not going to happen, you first):laughing::laughing:
they had to pull the scale out into the hallway for him to get on hahahahahaha

Dog Dancer
November 26th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Yeah well, if I had to get on their scale first they would never get a weight for my dog!! :laughing: Shadow is actually claustrophobic also, but my desk is actually in a large open area so she has these great nooks she can lay in but she's not cornered in there at all. She can get up and wander and see everything so she quite loves it. An all natural foot warmer would be nice though... Shadow doesn't do feet, she doesn't want us to be actually touching her while she's laying under the desk!

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 03:11 PM
OMG DD if mine can't lie on your feet when your sitting down they are very unhappy..
usually Bree lies on mike's feet and Arch on mine,
Arch has a foot fetish, ( and ears, no wearing earing here lol) especially when you have no socks on!!:eek:
lick lick lick:laughing::laughing: he has to make sure your feet are clean!!

chico2
November 26th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Aww Archer and Bree,ever now and then we get to see those beautiful pups:cloud9:
Why did you think Bree will have to pay for playing to much,is she not well?
Love Archers mushy face:lovestruck:

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Chico
her back legs and hips seem to be giving her a problem these days :( if she plays to hard or long she has trouble getting up and down and sometimes cry's at night....
I try and limit her running/playing, sometimes nothing doesn't helps....

chico2
November 26th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Poor Bree,probably arthritic just like me,except I don't run around and play:dog::laughing:

doggy lover
November 26th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Ah Breeze they are beautiful, man do I miss that big dog hug...should have given Tucker growth hormones as a puppy he might be a big border collie but he is only about half the size of your puppies...:D

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Ah Breeze they are beautiful, man do I miss that big dog hug...should have given Tucker growth hormones as a puppy he might be a big border collie but he is only about half the size of your puppies...:D

but you can get twice as much hugs from a tiny pup then a big dog gives :D:thumbs up

breeze
November 26th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Poor Bree,probably arthritic just like me,except I don't run around and play:dog::laughing:

like me also chico..
we do our best when she is in pain...
we mix up her exercise on purpose
one day run/play
the next walk
the next day run/play and a walk
or a couple of days off..
on bad days just resting and a small walk..

hazelrunpack
November 26th, 2010, 10:29 PM
They sure are a handsome pair o' bookends, breeze!! :flirt:

Love4himies
November 27th, 2010, 06:45 AM
That Bree is one pretty lady :cloud9::lovestruck:, always looking so happy.
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I didn't notice Archer's moustache and goatee until Aslan pointed it out :cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Looks like a milk moustache! :D I wonder if he had Oreos to go with his milk? Yum!