Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She did it again!!!!!!

Dee-O-Gee
November 25th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Mollie ate 20 bucks! :mad:

My daughter left some money on the diningroom table (AGAIN) and Mollie decided it was worth a chew. :evil:

Not going to ask for any help or suggestions cause my daughter shouldn't leave money lying around and Mollie shouldn't be climbing on the diningroom table unsupervised or at all for that fact. :mad:

Old habits die hard but I wish they both would learn. :yell:

pbpatti
November 25th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Mollie is turning into an ATM :laughing: sorry could not help myself:laughing:;)

Dee-O-Gee
November 25th, 2010, 09:33 PM
It would be nice if she had a number pad where I could punch in a PIN number and withdraw.

Oh the little bugger--BOTH OF THEM! :yell:

TeriM
November 25th, 2010, 10:13 PM
It would be nice if she had a number pad where I could punch in a PIN number and withdraw.

But she kinda does :D. Insert dinner meal and withdraw from other end in about 12 hours :laughing:.

Dee-O-Gee
November 25th, 2010, 10:17 PM
But she kinda does :D. Insert dinner meal and withdraw from other end in about 12 hours :laughing:.

Already did the treasure hunt once before and wasn't very pleasant. :yuck: I guess I could become a pro at it if she doesn't break this nasty habit soon. :shrug:

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2010, 11:10 PM

Now that's a cool fantasy! :cloud9: That'd be handy for other things, too....like getting those inedible items out before they blocked something :rolleyes:

Oh the little bugger--BOTH OF THEM! :yell:

Yep, you'll need to do some joint training! :p

Already did the treasure hunt once before and wasn't very pleasant. :yuck: I guess I could become a pro at it if she doesn't break this nasty habit soon. :shrug:

Make your daughter do the treasure hunt this time. Bet she pays more attention to where she puts her money afterward! :thumbs up

exkalibur
November 26th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Make your daughter do the treasure hunt this time. Bet she pays more attention to where she puts her money afterward!

and no gloves allowed......:evil:

Dee-O-Gee
November 27th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Yep, you'll need to do some joint training! :p

Hum...Mollie = 1 1/2 years old, daughter = 22 years old! :wall: Maybe we'll give Mollie another year and bit and she could train our kids. :lightbulb:

Make your daughter do the treasure hunt this time. Bet she pays more attention to where she puts her money afterward! :thumbs up

Are you kidding???? She wouldn't even know how to work the strainer. :laughing::laughing:

and no gloves allowed......:evil:

I used up all the gloves (and the beer) from the last time. :thumbs up