Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

~Harmony~ Labrador X, Montreal, Qc

luckypenny
November 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM
A fluffy bundle of joy :cloud9:, Harmony comes to us from a Northern community. She is one of the fortunate ones to have escaped a planned cull for this week :(.

Harmony is a female Labrador X, extremely friendly, playful, and active as most puppies her age are. She's most likely going to be a large girl as she already weighs 18lbs. Harmony is waiting patiently for the right family to come along who will love her silly while providing her with appropriate socialization, exercise, and training so that she can be the best furever pup.

For more information, or to fill out an adoption application, http://www.rosieanimaladoption.ca/dogs-for-adoption/harmony-the-james-bay-mix/

Dog Dancer
November 24th, 2010, 12:54 PM
OMG how cute is she! :cloud9: I'm sure she'll find a home in no time. Lucky girl for getting rescued before the cull. :(

hazelrunpack
November 24th, 2010, 07:50 PM
I didn't realize she was from that area, LP :( Glad she made it out! And I hope a place comes along for her soon!!

TeriM
November 25th, 2010, 12:43 AM
What a cutie :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
November 25th, 2010, 08:36 AM
:flirt: OMG!! What a cutie pie! Hubby keeps saying no more dogs after our two are gone. :( I know there is a home out there for that cutie!!