Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

THANK YOU klmccallum!

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
I got your wonderful surprise today! Looks like I am going to have some interesting reading ahead!! I really really appreciate it!!! I LOVE gardening books! This one looks like it is going to be extra interesting to read. :thumbs up
klm sent me Jerry Baker's Supermarket Super Gardens book. It's got some pretty funky ideas in it about using baby powder, dental floss, milk, panty hose and lots of other supermarket items to help your gardens. (just reading the front cover) Now I just need to find some time to read it!
Thank you one more time. I love it! The wonderful card of the puppers in the Christmas hats is a very special card I will hang on to for a long time. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2010, 10:03 PM
You're so welcomed 14+. With all your suggestions and guidance in gardening not to mention the Jacob's Ladder seeds, I was very excited to pass along this wonderful home remedy gardening book-great read! :thumbs up

I love surprises :lovestruck: especially on the giving end. :)

Baby shampoo and Ammonia go a long way as far as inside and outside home remedies :thumbs up and happy to hear the package was well received...hope you enjoy. :)