Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Best dog dish ever!

Sib.HuskyMom
November 23rd, 2010, 07:44 AM
My friend's parents own a metal fabricating business (not really sure what it's all about) and as a recent housewarming gift, they actually made this custom dog dish for us.
I absolutely love it!
Timber and Jasper each have their own food dish (clearly labelled :p) and they share the water in the middle, which is how they've always been.

Isn't it great? I've gotten so many compliments and I love showing it off. Plus, because it's a painted metal, it's super easy to clean and I don't have to worry about water spills like if it was wood.

I still say this should be their next great business venture. People like me would pay a lot of money for something like this :lightbulb:

Melinda
November 23rd, 2010, 08:13 AM
that is gorgeous!! My husband is a welder/fabricator.............hmmmmmm I see bowls in his future *L*

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2010, 01:16 PM
Very neat! Love that idea. :thumbs up

Chris21711
November 23rd, 2010, 04:42 PM
Very neat :thumbs up......If I had one of those for the Bassets WW 3 would break out. There is no way they could eat that close to each other without something happening.....:frustrated:

Sib.HuskyMom
November 23rd, 2010, 04:49 PM
J & T are actually pretty funny. They will never ever attempt to go to the other one's dish.
That being said, they do play some pretty big mind games with each other.

Timber will lay inches away from Jasper as he eats, and stare him down.
Jasper will stand there and try to block Timber from getting to his dish - without ever actually touching him.

Silly pups.... :crazy:

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2010, 09:58 PM
Lovely bowl set-up, SHM! Your friend's parents do beautiful work! :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
Timber will lay inches away from Jasper as he eats, and stare him down.
Jasper will stand there and try to block Timber from getting to his dish - without ever actually touching him.

Silly pups.... :crazy:

I agree in silly pups! :thumbs up Their new food set up it beautiful but its so so true when it comes to their antics. We experience the same routine. :D