Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dart - a quiet moment

14+kitties
November 21st, 2010, 08:56 PM
Love this one. He is so comfy and watching the birds in the trees out the window. One of his very rare quiet minutes. Oh yeah, he weighs 8 pounds at approx 5 months old! :eek:

mona_b
November 21st, 2010, 09:14 PM
AWWWWWW. That is such a sweet pic. :cloud9:

Do your cats chatter when they see the birds? Casper doesn't, but Whinnie does. And Phoenix(R.I.P) chattered like crazy.

TeriM
November 21st, 2010, 10:02 PM
Very sweet picture :lovestruck:. Dart seems like such a special character :cloud9:.

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2010, 07:52 AM
Awwww, sweet Dart watching kitty television :cloud9::lovestruck:

Dart is almost 8 lbs :eek:, wow that is gong to be one big boy :cloud9:

chico2
November 22nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
Aww little Dart,I've been waiting for a pic of him,since I did not get to see him last visit.
That pic says a lot about kitties,looking out at the big sometimes dangerous world,perfectly safe in a nice warm home.
I know he is gray/white,not as dark as he looks in the pic,could we have a frontal pic please;)

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2010, 09:50 AM
Here you go chico. Taken just minutes ago. Now he's cuddled in daddy's chair sleeping. Notice his tiny nose with the scratch. He got too close to someone's claw. He likes to play Attack! and will jump on any one of the other kitties' backs. Sometimes they don't appreciate it. :rolleyes:
He is grey and white but I didn't have my flash on and it's sort of gloomy.

chico2
November 22nd, 2010, 12:02 PM
Thank's ,he's as cute as ever,scratch and all:lovestruck:
Vinnie had his share of scratches too,when he was little,it adds character:cat:

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
What a sweet little face he has. I love seeing them enjoy the happenings outside.

He's going to be a big kitty though, if he's already at 8 pounds.

Dog Dancer
November 22nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
Aww, sweet Dart pics. I love how his legs are spread out behind him, I thought that was a dog thing. He's so cute.

JennieV
November 22nd, 2010, 01:49 PM
14+, he is adorable!!! Such a sweet face!!!

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM
Do your cats chatter when they see the birds? Casper doesn't, but Whinnie does. And Phoenix(R.I.P) chattered like crazy.

Some chatter, some don't. I find Mylee the most chattery but I've heard a few of the others do it too. Even the catty cats will do it.

Very sweet picture :lovestruck:. Dart seems like such a special character :cloud9:.

He is very special Teri. I love him to bits. He is a momma's boy for sure. He will put up with Daddy holding him but won't purr. When I take him he starts purring up a storm. He has to share my cereal with me in the morning and my supper at night. At least once during the evening he comes over to me and demands to be on me. He then cuddles up and goes to sleep. If any other kitty comes along for attention he shows his displeasure by smacking them and then snuggling back in. :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
November 22nd, 2010, 04:03 PM
Dart is a mommy hog.

luckypenny
November 22nd, 2010, 05:53 PM
Ah man, I should have snatched him when he was small enough to fit into my pocket :lovestruck:.

I love Dart :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee
November 22nd, 2010, 09:18 PM
What a handsome boy 14+. :lovestruck: I love pictures of animals when they sit like frogs. :)

onster
November 25th, 2010, 04:34 PM
dart is such a cutie:lovestruck::lovestruck:. He's gotten so big though :yell::yell::yell: It's a shame they have to grow up :(

BenMax
November 26th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Boy has he grown. Such a gorgeous kitty!:lovestruck: He looks like an old soul.

14+kitties
November 27th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Dart thanks everyone for the compliments. :cloud9: He is quite the little character!