Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My brother's menagerie

14+kitties
November 21st, 2010, 08:42 PM
I finally was able to take a long awaited trip to my brother's yesterday. :cloud9: I took the opportunity to snap some pics of his little zoo to share. Hope you enjoy. :D
Pooh - He is an absolute doll. A kitty who will lie beside you for hours letting you stroke him. :cloud9:
Dent - She's the queen and boss of the house. Plenty of attitude packed in about 8 pounds. :D
Max, my brother's newest bird. He just lost his other one a couple of weeks ago so his wife went out and got Max the next day. He is three months old and is learning quickly.

14+kitties
November 21st, 2010, 08:45 PM
Max on my SIL's shoulder.
This is Joey. He is the lovebird my bro adopted from me.
Look how far he has come since July. He would never have done that for me. Good job bro!!

14+kitties
November 21st, 2010, 08:48 PM
And the puppers.
Chelsea and Kelly.
:cloud9: Look at those faces!
Chelsea is a 15 year old Dalmation. Amazing age to get to.

14+kitties
November 21st, 2010, 08:51 PM
And Kelly. She is a Shepherd/Retriever cross my brother and SIL adopted from a rescue. They think she is between 7 and 10 years. What an angel! I would have brought her home in a heartbeat. Quiet, gentle and so well behaved!!
That's it. Hope you enjoyed! :thumbs up

mona_b
November 21st, 2010, 09:27 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck:

They are all GORGEOUS. :cloud9:

15? That is great.:thumbs up

Hard to belive my boy will be 15 in March.:eek:

TeriM
November 21st, 2010, 10:20 PM
What a beautiful group :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee
November 21st, 2010, 10:30 PM
What a beautiful menagerie. :cloud9:

Love the colours of Joey and Chelsea serves as a soft spot in my heart. :lovestruck: We had a Dalmation many years ago. :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2010, 03:11 AM
What a nice fur family!!

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2010, 07:45 AM
Your brother has a wonderful family :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

While I was looking at the pics the thought that it doesn't matter what the species, animals just love to be loved was going through my head :cloud9:

chico2
November 22nd, 2010, 09:26 AM
A houseful of love,like sister,like brother..:lovestruck:
I am happy for little Joey,he's got lots of company now:thumbs up

Dent looks suspiciously like Brownie and Kylee(I think her name was Kylee?),beautiful cats:lovestruck:
I think black cats are extra affectionate(like Chico)to prove there is nothing wrong with black cats:cat:
The puppers are wonderful,great ages for both of them..

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks folks. :D I really loved going to visit. Not just to see the pets of course but they sure were an added bonus. Joey is doing really well. My bro is home most of the time so he is getting lots of socialization. :thumbs up In the warm weather they will spend a lot of time outdoors in their cages. He said Joey loved doing that.

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Beautiful all the way around. I especially love that photo of Chelsea and Kelly. What a smile on Kelly's face. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
November 22nd, 2010, 02:51 PM
And Kelly. Quiet, gentle and so well behaved!!
That's it. Hope you enjoyed! :thumbs up

Aw glad to 'meet' your brother and his gang! And that Kelly...aptly named...she sounds just like me and pretty too!!! :lovestruck: :laughing:

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Aw glad to 'meet' your brother and his gang! And that Kelly...aptly named...she sounds just like me and pretty too!!! :lovestruck: :laughing:

:laugh::laugh: Funny gal!!! Is it the "well behaved" part you were referring to? Maybe sometime when you feel like going for a long drive we'll go up and visit for a few hours. You'll love it!

Dog Dancer
November 22nd, 2010, 04:02 PM
What great pics. Chelsea doesn't look 15! Wow. It's obvious what love does for the critters. Your brother and you are obviously very much alike. Kind hearts and souls.