Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Humour - kitty finds the motherload

kittygirl
November 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM
King-a-ling and the big cat food bag:

When DH brings home the 'big bag' of kibble it always drives the little man crazy. He makes every valiant effort to break it open and eat all 20lbs before the other cats can get some.

The other night I was cautious and put it away in the workroom until it could be added to the bin. Work room door is always closed so when I noticed it open this morning I thought I'd better check the bag.

I thought I was lucky because there were no visible gaping holes in the bag or cat food on the floor - good sign but wait ... is the bag growling at me?
No he didn't - Oh yes he did! A hole chewed on the side of the bag and was nom-nom-noming his little heart out inside the bag! Much to his disappointment, I removed him from the kibble pile and binned it right away. He was happy to lick kibble dust from his fur though. Sorry I didn't get a pic to share of the event.

Marty11
November 19th, 2010, 03:48 PM
TOO FUNNY :laughing: You have one hungry kitty....

kittygirl
November 19th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Yes! Always...We do feed him I swear.
I think he is part kitteh - part garbage disposal. The Easter ham story is for another day..

Dee-O-Gee
November 19th, 2010, 09:41 PM
What a great story and love your subject title. :thumbs up

Maybe you can collect kibble dust and every so often, just sprinkle some on him. :shrug: :D

Looking forward to the Easter ham story soon. :whistle:

Ally&Jakub
November 20th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Aww that's too funny. That put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing!

Koteburo
November 21st, 2010, 04:00 AM
Aww that's too funny. That put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing!

I agree :D