Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new family member

mona_b
November 19th, 2010, 10:26 AM
It's been a while since I have been on here. But I wanted to share our new addition. This is Milo. My daughter and future SIL's pup. He is part Mini Schnauzer(white) and Corgi.

Backround on Milo.

The BYB decided after a few weeks he didn't want the mother or pups. So he surrendered them to a shelter. They were put into a foster home. Funny thing is, the foster home was my daughters friends Mom. My daughter went over with her other half to see them. They fell in love with them. Long story short, they ended up adopting Milo. He was 9 weeks when they got him. He'll be 15 weeks sunday.

He is doing great. He is not being crated. He is blocked in the kitchen. He was being paper trained. That lasted about 2 1/2 weeks and the papers were gone. He has the odd accident, but that's to be expected. He loves his raw bones.

My daughter says it's strange having a small breed. She is used to big dogs.LOL

shirley1011
November 19th, 2010, 10:50 AM
What a little sweetie!

Dog Dancer
November 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Milo is too cute. That last picture doesn't look like the same pup though!

mona_b
November 19th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks guys.

I know. He has changed so much. One week one ear went up. Then all of a sudden it went down and the other came up. LOL. Now they are both up. Guess that's the Corgi part.

Marty11
November 19th, 2010, 11:25 AM
OH MY is he ever cute! I love those ears.

pbpatti
November 19th, 2010, 11:41 AM
oh, another new puppy :cloud9: what a cutie pie, I love those pointy ears. patti

hazelrunpack
November 19th, 2010, 01:19 PM
LOL Love the history on the ears! :D What a cutie, Mona! :flirt:

14+kitties
November 19th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Hey mf! :grouphug: Gonna stick around a while? :p
What a cutie pie Milo is!!! When you told me about him I had a bit of a hard time picturing him. Was a little difficult trying to figure out what the final product of that pairing would look like. I an see why your daughter and future SIL fell in love with him! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I love those ears!!!

chico2
November 19th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Hi Mona,nice to hear from you again:thumbs up
I can see how they would fall in love,he's adorable,looks ready to take a flight:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
November 19th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Awe! What an adorable, cute Grand-Pup! :)

Love the ears. :thumbs up

quincymycat
November 20th, 2010, 07:54 AM
LOVE the name!!!! One of my guys is a Milo too :thumbs up

such an adorable sweetie :cloud9:

mona_b
November 20th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Hey mf! :grouphug: Gonna stick around a while? :p

I'll try. :D. LOL

It is hard to "picture" what he looks like. Things that make you go hmmmmmm. LMAO

Thanks chico. Kind of missed this place.:)

His ears were playing games. First his left ear went up. Then when I went back, it was down and his right one was up. Go back and both were up. Go figure. My daughter wanted his ears to stay down. But now she doesn't mind that they are up.

Well she was set on the name "beans" but changed it to milo beans. That's my girl. LOL.

Thanks for all the comments about him. I will be sure to let them know.:)

TeriM
November 21st, 2010, 12:46 AM
What a cutie :lovestruck:. He looks like he could definately be full of mischief though :laughing:.

mona_b
November 21st, 2010, 09:55 PM
Ohhhh Terri, that he can be. :laughing:

But Grandma does not let him get away with anything.

He's already lost 5 baby teeth.

dashn'us
November 22nd, 2010, 08:43 PM
He is just too cutee! :)