Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sadie went to new vet update

rjolly1967
November 18th, 2010, 12:48 PM
:pawprint::pawprint:took Sadie back t vet ,she has a urinary track infection ,and also has hook worms and we got meds for all ,we also got her micro chipped and now she can be on the mends and be better again ,go back on the 26 for follow up and get her stitches out ,I will not go back to the vet that did her surgery ever ,thanks God for this vet-he is good :)oh and she weghs 92.5 lbs :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Is she still having trouble with her spay incision, rjolly? :eek:

Glad you found the UTI and the hooks...both can be nasty if undetected! :goodvibes: for smooth sailing from here on out!!

Love4himies
November 18th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Hopefully the meds will clear up her infection quickly :pray: :goodvibes: :grouphug:

Marty11
November 18th, 2010, 02:59 PM
SPEEDY RECOVERY Sadie :)

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Whoops...I just read back in your other thread! Now I remember your questions about her post-spay problem! The UTI would for sure explain her symptoms, jrolly!! So glad you got to the bottom of it!

mastifflover
November 18th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Well I hope Sadie has a very speedy recovery. Then she can really start enjoying her new improved life

chico2
November 18th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I am glad you got answers to Sadies problems and hopefully the meds will take care of that and she'll be all good:fingerscr
Good thing you got a vet you have more confidence with,I too changed vet a couple of years back and I just love my new one:thumbs up