Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

BIG problem with Vinnie

chico2
November 18th, 2010, 09:23 AM
This kitty is driving us up the wall:laughing:he is totally,absolutely obsessed with brushing.
We have to sneak in to the bathroom,or he'll jump up on the toilet and meow pitifully for a brushing.
He can be sleeping,but somehow hears me brushing my hair and comes running...Mom my turn!!!
I think we'll have to rehome him,any takers:laughing:

14+kitties
November 18th, 2010, 09:26 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Too funny!!!! I love that picture!! Poor hard done by Vinnie!
Now that the cast is off maybe it's good therapy for you to brush Vinnie...... a lot. :D

I just noticed in that shot..... there looks to be a little less Vinnie?

Love4himies
November 18th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I'll take him :D:D:D:D:D :cloud9::cloud9:

Puddles does the same thing so to have 2 kitties instead of one wouldn't make too much different :D:D:D. Plus Jasper will have his playmate. :D:D

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Yep, definitely good toning exercise for your wrist, chico! He's just trying to help out with your therapy! :D Such an :angel:! And such a nice pic! :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
November 18th, 2010, 11:40 AM
How sweet is that? If I could train my dogs to love grooming that much it would be great.

chico2
November 18th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Thank's girls!
You know,ever since Rocky left us:(,Chico and Vinnie have become such big suckies,whenever we sit down,we can never do it without a knee-warmer...the two of them compete for attention and cuddles and get jealous of each other.
As for therapy for my wrist,I go for physio,it's much better,but my arm looks deformed:frustrated:

Dog Dancer
November 18th, 2010, 12:56 PM
chico2, years ago when I had my two kitties, when the older one passed away the younger one became a total suck up. She was always very standoffish, she'd cuddle with him, but not very interested in humans. After Whisker was gone I guess she had no choice but to love us. It was an amazing transformation in her. Anyone who says pets don't notice or feel it when one passes is just not a multiple pet owner.

chico2
November 18th, 2010, 04:42 PM
DD,my cats were always very cuddly,but now it's over the top(not that I mind).
It could also be,when Rocky was here sick,I have to admit,he got most of my attention,he was my sweet boy :(
Rocky was the peace-keeper,he was good with both of them and Chico grew up with him,so I am sure they miss him,as do I..

Dee-O-Gee
November 18th, 2010, 11:49 PM
You know Chico2....Vinnie would be a great compliment to Kitty except Kitty doesn't take a liking to the brush! :rolleyes:

Maybe Vinnie could learn how to flush the toilet? :D

onster
November 25th, 2010, 04:37 PM
omg this picture/story made my day. How cute is that?!?! ANd meeeee!!! I'll take him :D

chico2
November 25th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Onster,I just said to hubs today,Vinnie has that angelic,innocent look,just like Bunduk and he knows how to use it:laughing:

Rgeurts
November 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Hmm... I know I'm a bit late, but the rehoming thing... count me in!! :D
omgoodness... that is just too cute :laughing: :D
He's such a beautiful boy!! He looks a bit slimmer to me as well!

chico2
November 26th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Thank's Robyn,I really don't think he's lost any weight,I am trying though,to feed him less.
I keep saying he's just fluffy:laughing:
If I ever would have to rehome him,I don't think it would be difficult,he is the cuddliest sweetest big boy(18lb's),as is Chico..

Rgeurts
November 26th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Thank's Robyn,I really don't think he's lost any weight,I am trying though,to feed him less.
I keep saying he's just fluffy:laughing:
If I ever would have to rehome him,I don't think it would be difficult,he is the cuddliest sweetest big boy(18lb's),as is Chico..

LOL... judging by the response here, I think the bigger worry in rehoming him would be the fighting between everyone who would take him :laughing:

He's just such a beautiful boy. I LOVE his eyes. And yes, he's just "fluffy"!! :laughing: :lovestruck:

Goldfields
November 26th, 2010, 06:50 PM
That is so funny. My shelties compete with each other for grooming but that's only because they always get treats for having behaved. Cracks me up the idea of a cat saying "brush my hair too, mom". Beautiful looking cat, Chico2. Sorry to hear your arm isn't healing perfectly.