Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

All about Annie!

shan
September 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Well, Annie has been on her Eagle Pack for a week now, and because she had no reaction to it, she is already at full Eagle Pack, no mixing! She seems to really like it, but as of yet, I havent been able to tell if she is truly eating less (with the mixing off with her old food and all). Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board who helped me with the food decision. I feel so much better knowing what she is eating is good for her.

Also Annie has had a full month of obedience classes. She is doing so well! I was a bit skeptical about the whole deal even when I started, but I figured for $50, may as well try. It has been wonderful! We are just beginning to learn stay, and heel, so I will be doing plenty of this work out of class, as it is over next week. It is just nice to know the way to go about teaching these things! So once agin thanks to all for pushing me to go for the class!

Anyway, just thought you all would like an update on my girl. Sure wish I could post a pic of her as I feel she is the cutest little thing on the planet. However, no scanner....

GsdDiamond
September 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
So glad to hear things are working out!!! Can't wait to see her, when you get a scanner that is.

chico2
September 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Yes Shan,thank's for the update,great news!!
I know if I ever get another dog,this Forum will be able to advice me on anything,great stuff :D