Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anti chew spray remover...

maneater
November 16th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Well last christmas my bella was just a few months old and was very curious about the christmas tree. I got the bright idea to spray the lower half of it with the anit chew spray which worked wonders. Today when I went to open up the tree and set it up i got the spray all in my mouth hands and blah.. it is gross. is there anything that works to take it off? I have tried just normal soap but i can't get the after taste out of my mouth. I figure the tree is a lost cause. :S

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Do you still have the anti-chew spray bottle? If you can figure out what the base solvent is, that should tell you what will dissolve it. So if it's alcohol based, alcohol should dissolve it off your hands and/or ornaments. Something else to try might be vinegar.

Of course, that's not going to help the aftertaste, but some chocolate might do wonders in that regard! :o :laughing: (hazel always can find an excuse to eat chocolate :D)

And unfortunately, you're probably right about the tree.... :(