Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Leg Warmers

luckypenny
November 15th, 2010, 11:19 PM
There's always room on the couch for the girls :rolleyes:.

And nose warmer. "Is that the new deodorant you're wearing, Penny?"

Marty11
November 16th, 2010, 09:22 AM
SO CUTE :) Winter is coming, snuggly dogs are getting closer.....:D

Dog Dancer
November 16th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Leg warmers indeed! Those pics are too cute. My two wouldn't dream of cuddling up like that with each other. They love each other to pieces, but are not cuddly.

ancientgirl
November 16th, 2010, 01:50 PM
LOL, those are the cutest leg warmers I've ever seen. Did your legs fall asleep?

Tundra_Queen
November 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM
that is so cute! :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
November 16th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Oh my! Did a double take and I just noticed there was a body under Nukka and Penny! :laughing:

Can you knit me a pair of them there leg warmers? :laughing: :D

luckypenny
November 16th, 2010, 07:34 PM
DD, Nukka and Penny are great cuddlers. Lucky is as well but only with humans though.

Did your legs fall asleep?

No, it feels really good when they lay on my legs like that...sorta like a warm massage :o.

Oh my! Did a double take and I just noticed there was a body under Nukka and Penny! :laughing:

That would be me :laughing:. Just about every night I fall asleep with one or both on me. Now that I think about it, even some of our past fosters used to sleep on me like that. I remember always waking to Jasmine on my legs, Mika right on my back, and Gomo on my neck :cloud9:.

Goldfields
November 16th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Obviously you are a very sound sleeper, LP. :) Great photo's.

Rgeurts
November 16th, 2010, 09:06 PM
How adorable :flirt:
I would love a nice, furry, massaging pair of leg warmers just like those!! :D

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2010, 10:51 PM
:laughing: Very cute, LP!

Chris21711
November 17th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Very sweet LP :cloud9:....Or are you just trying to cut down on heating bills :laughing:

TeriM
November 17th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Very cute :lovestruck:. Nice to see Penny and Nukka so cuddly but wow, that must get uncomfortable at times :laughing:. The cats do that to me and I always wake up in strange contorted positions.

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Very clever to have a pillow under Penny :thumbs up so you don't get jabbed by knobby doggy elbows - ouch! :eek: :D I always loved when Mischief or Duffy would sit on my back - like having a massage :cloud9: