Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thorin and Nookie Monster-Playtime video :D

Rgeurts
November 15th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Ok, Nanook had a serious case of the zoomies again today, but by the time I got the camera, then Thorin joined us in the yard, it was about done. You can see in the video that he still had a little left in him, but Thorin gets a bit freaked out by it and headed monster off before he could get into the full swing of it again :laughing:

Nanook tires easily and when he's had enough, he kinda just flops over, and that's it lol. He did surprise us though(and Thorin, as you will see) when he got a second wind!! They had a great time playing :cloud9: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBpf0p92P8

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2010, 05:56 PM
:laughing: They're just so darn cute with each other!

pbpatti
November 15th, 2010, 07:54 PM
:laughing::laughing:that was so cute, wouldn't you love to know what they were saying to each other, " com'on nookie get up", "nope big bro Iz tired" com'on lets play...thanks for posting they were really funb to watch. patti

Rgeurts
November 15th, 2010, 09:41 PM
They are so fun to watch when they get going :lovestruck:
When monster hid behind daddy... it just cracked us up :laughing: :D

luckypenny
November 15th, 2010, 11:27 PM
When monster hid behind daddy... it just cracked us up :laughing: :D

That made me laugh too, Nookie's such a little bugger :cloud9:. Loved to see Thorin's play bow and hear them vocalize like that :goodvibes:. Your boys are awesome, Rgeurts.

chico2
November 16th, 2010, 08:52 AM
What a great video,they are adorable...I laughed out loud when nanook hid behind hid dad:laughing:
My neighbors Husky Fate,talks a lot too,it's so sweet:lovestruck:

Rgeurts
November 16th, 2010, 10:44 AM
That made me laugh too, Nookie's such a little bugger :cloud9:. Loved to see Thorin's play bow and hear them vocalize like that :goodvibes:. Your boys are awesome, Rgeurts.

Thorin plays so darn cute when he gets going!! We love em both so much :cloud9::lovestruck:

What a great video,they are adorable...I laughed out loud when nanook hid behind hid dad:laughing:
My neighbors Husky Fate,talks a lot too,it's so sweet:lovestruck:

I really love how vocal they both are (except at bedtime when we want to sleep and they want to play!! They both sleep in our room lol). I'll be laying there watching tv thinking Shaun is asleep, the boys will start up and I'll hear giggles coming from him lol. You can't help but laugh :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2010, 02:55 AM
:lovestruck: Loved it :cloud9:

Nookie hiding behind dad was too funny :laughing:, love all the roo-roos :lovestruck: