Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lions, Tigers, Bears 4Sale

Sheriffmom
September 15th, 2004, 11:17 AM
www.wildanimalworld.com is selling Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, Giraffs, Zebras. They advertise on www.pets4you.com (I have talked with a few people, and read a few letters re pets4you.com and they all say it is a HUGE mill with brokers) Wildanimals says they don't sell to ppl without a permit.... but why in the world is anyone selling a Lion (138,000$), Nile Croc's (buy in bulk for much lower price), 1 week old Zebra ($3500), baby chimps (60,000$$)? They also sell "pet" monkeys. All types. What is going on in the world??

krdahmer
September 15th, 2004, 12:05 PM
OOOOOO>>>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

melanie
September 15th, 2004, 06:25 PM
i was just looking at their postal address, and can you tell me does
Piora, AZ85345
mean arazona or is it american location??
if this is american surey it is not legal, i dont know anythign about their laws but it would be completly ileagle here.
im going to email them and ask where they are and where tehy source their animals.

Donna Marie
September 15th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Simply put....that is sick!

Sheriffmom
September 16th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Did you look at the pictures (** Be warned some are quite disturbing**)? The one with the Tiger in the tiny cage standing on a wood platform... Heartwrenching! Or the little Foxes crowded in a cage with fecal matter scattered around them?
Or did you catch the part about selling to "game farms". How much sport can there really be in shooting a rifle from far away at a caged animal? How proud they must be! They arn't even man enough to at least give the animal a chance, no these bast#@$s have to skew all the odds in their favor. What a bunch of no good, no talent, chicken S%$^ loosers!!

Sheriffmom
September 16th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Sorry the pictures of the tigers and foxes (and more) (**AGAIN WARNING photos are hard to look at :( ) The web site for the photos is www.exoticpetco.com under the heading Large Mammels. It seems they have taken down the photo of the foxes already.