Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A happy reunion

pbpatti
November 13th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I had to, I could not help myself...:cloud9:Sasha and me have a new member of our family. Lil' Guy has come to live with us. On October 29th this guy came into our lives, I had AC in Edmonton come and pick him up to be reunited to his family. His family boo:eek: did not look for him so he is now a member our family. I told him that if his family did not come for him that I would.

I am trying to upload a video from youtube but not having any success and since he is now resting I cannot post a picture. do not disturb sleeping puppy;)

I am not sure what his name is going to be yet, one that popped into my head while the two pups were playing was Clarence :D I have no idea where that came from. I will post some pictures for your viewing pleasure soon. :lovestruck:patti and sasha anddddd??

Chris21711
November 13th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Congrats Patti.....the little guy was just so cute you couldn't get him out of your mind....How is Sasha, is she happy with her new friend?

No photos............:frustrated:

Clarence :confused:

Chris21711
November 13th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Since Patti did post this in the photog section.....I'm posting the one Patti posted in her L&F posting :o

I hope you don't mind Patti.

doggy lover
November 13th, 2010, 07:58 PM
I'm glad you took him in, such a happy ending.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Congratulations, Patti and Sasha!!! What a lucky little Guy to have found you! :cloud9:

the gang
November 13th, 2010, 08:47 PM
:thumbs up good job, he is a doll brenda and the pins

pbpatti
November 13th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Chris thank you, I did not think to do that....he is such a doll, I think that they will become the best of friends, Sasha and lil' guy that is :D. Does anyone have any names they would like to throw out to us, maybe one will be it and he will turn his head and say..THAT'S IT THAT'S ME YAY:crazy: patti

ps: he has basset hound front feet, they point outward

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Einstein. Or Galileo. He looks like a scientist to me. :p

luckypenny
November 13th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Sasha and Owen
Sasha and Duncan
Sasha and Wade

I think I like Duncan :cloud9:.

Congratulations to you all Patti :goodvibes:.

pbpatti
November 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Sasha and Owen
Sasha and Duncan
Sasha and Wade

I think I like Duncan :cloud9:.

Congratulations to you all Patti :goodvibes:. thanks, sorry LP he did not even blink with these names..

pbpatti
November 13th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Einstein. Or Galileo. He looks like a scientist to me. :p

he does kinda look like a mathematical or science kind of guy doesn't he? :D

Marty11
November 13th, 2010, 10:01 PM
OMG he is so cute, I'm happy you went back for him. Was he excited to come home to you and sasha? How bout Tico (teaco) not sure how to spell it, heard this name on a border terrier once.

TeriM
November 13th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Congrats on the new addition :lovestruck:.

Pup looks like an Angus to me :D.

and I also think he might be a Welsh Terrier. Looks very similar to a dog that one of my clients has.

14+kitties
November 13th, 2010, 11:50 PM
I think it was meant to be right from the start. Wonderful! :cloud9:
How about Eddie for Edmonton? :rolleyes:

Shaykeija
November 14th, 2010, 12:51 AM
How about Turner?

Love4himies
November 14th, 2010, 07:11 AM
YAY!!!! Things/people come into our lives for a reason and if something is meant to be it will ;). I am so happy for you, congrats :grouphug:

chico2
November 14th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Patti,I was hoping this was going to happen:thumbs uphe is such a sweetheart:grouphug:
I am very bad with names..:shrug:

Rgeurts
November 14th, 2010, 11:15 AM
patti, congrats!!! I'm sure he's going to fit right in with you and Sasha :cloud9:
And now monster will have another little friend to play with :D:D
I think Einstein fit's him!!

pbpatti
November 14th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Thank you, all of you for welcoming this lil gut into my home. I think he will be very happy with us. He ssure likes Sashas's toys. :laughing:

Teri M, I think you may be right that he has some Welsh Terrier in him, I looked at some pictures and his markings appear to be the same, he has that soft wiry hair too. patti

Rgeurts
November 14th, 2010, 11:24 AM
He looks a bit like a Cairn Terrier in the face. Maybe he is mixed? The breed standards do not allow for pure black or black and tan, but they do occur. Whatever he is, he's so darn cute :lovestruck::cloud9:

pbpatti
November 14th, 2010, 11:27 AM
rgeurts, hi, I like Einstein too, just get him accepting it though, and how do you shorten it for a nickname?? einie, steinie?? patti

Rgeurts
November 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM
stenie is cute!! And welcome home, btw! Hope your trip was good :)

Chris21711
November 14th, 2010, 06:18 PM
How about Sasha and Spike :shrug:....Einstein is a bit of a mouthful :o

pbpatti
November 14th, 2010, 08:27 PM
einie, steinie, cute yes :D but can you hear me outside going "EINIE/STEINIE GET OUT OF THAT, COME HERE":laughing: he might be a hughie..a friend tried that name on him this evening and he perked up, turned his head and looked at us... my DH was a Hugh so this is kind of awkward...DH passed away almost 3 yrs ago for those of you who do not know, eery to say the least.

this new guy in my life is a love bug, patti

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2010, 11:30 PM
If he's Welsh you might just have to call him Sean!

Sylvie
November 15th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Congratulations on your new furbaby

I was hoping that he would come to stay with you and Sasha :D

He is adorable :cloud9:

aslan
November 15th, 2010, 08:47 AM
he really is adorable patti,,,how bout Louie as in Louis Joliet that explored the great lakes and discovered the mississippi river,,rhymes with hughie,,might work..

Marty11
November 15th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I like Sasha and Spike. Nice ring to it.

Dog Dancer
November 15th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I'm so glad to hear that he came back to your home. Names huh?? I'm not good at that either. Diesel comes to mind. Kaos (Caos)??

Longblades
November 15th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Yeehaw. We need more pics in order to play the "what am I?" game. :)

He looks like a Hamish a relative used to have, with all that spiky hair.

It's a dishevelled kind of coat and related words are frowzled, rumpled and tousled. What about Frowzle, Rumple or Tousle. Too goofy?

Marty11
November 15th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Come on Patti give us his new name!! :D

pbpatti
November 15th, 2010, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry he still is an unnamed baby boy....hmmmm I think that it will be an older name because he is an old soul.. what a great face he has. patti

doggy lover
November 15th, 2010, 08:14 PM
How about Finnegan, he looks like a Finnegan:D

Tundra_Queen
November 15th, 2010, 08:31 PM
awwww Patti he is adorable! I'm so glad he is with u now.

How about Shamus?:D

aslan
November 15th, 2010, 10:24 PM
How about Finnegan, he looks like a Finnegan:D

lol,,i was thinking the exact same thing...or Finn..