Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sheriff Cole leading the posse

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Sheriff Cole turned 8 on Halloween.
Although his party was postponed, he didn't let that ruin the fun.
Any day is a good day to remind his upstart Deputy of his place,
but Brier-thrashing is evidently so much more fun on your birthday.

How do I know?
See for yourself :D

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2010, 10:50 PM

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2010, 10:52 PM

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2010, 10:55 PM
"Oh, hi, Mom!"

"Us? Nah...we're not doin' nuttin'...honest!!"

:laughing:

Winston
November 9th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Hazel awesome pics as usual!

I dont know how you keep them all straight?? :laughing:

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Another fun day at the HazelRun place :goodvibes: ....great pics. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Oh My! The flurry of fur floating around! :crazy:

That last picture of Grace standing off to the left is hysterical! She looks like she's saying "Nope, not me...I didn't do anything, Nope, nope nope!":D

They all look like they have a great time together and your pictures are always a pleasant to view Hazel. :lovestruck:

Thanks for sharing. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
November 10th, 2010, 01:44 AM
:laughing: hazel I love looking at your dogs having such a great time. And is that somebody biting somebody else's tail? LMBO

cpietra16
November 10th, 2010, 07:02 AM
wow...I still don;t know how you tell them apart...:D

luckypenny
November 10th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Don't worry Brier, you've got 364 days to get them all back :evil:. I see there's never more than 6 pups...who are the other two angels who didn't partake of the birthday "bash" :D?

Happy belated birthday Cole!! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Oh, my, it is so hard to tell where one dog ends and another begins. Great action pics.

So when they are playing all together, do you ever worry about injuries :eek:?

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Cole is happy you all enjoyed his birthday shenanigans. :dog:

And is that somebody biting somebody else's tail? LMBO

:laughing: No, if it's the one I think you were looking at, Grace's face is in front of but lining up with Cole's tail. No biting, though...just a trick of the camera angle.

I see there's never more than 6 pups...who are the other two angels who didn't partake of the birthday "bash" :D?

The two oranges, Macie and Ember, were watching from afar. Wise dogs! :laughing:

So when they are playing all together, do you ever worry about injuries :eek:?

Not usually--they really pull their punches when they're playing. The only two we have to monitor closely are Brier and Ember--they sometimes get too rough. Haven't had any injuries for a while, though (running through my anti-jinx routine...I think I'll have madame hazel run through hers, too, just to be safe :D)

TeriM
November 11th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Wow, looks like quite the rumble there :laughing:.

I love how in some of those shots Brier seems to be in fully zoomy mode (butt tuck etc) :lovestruck:. The pack always has such a good time :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2010, 05:00 PM
heh heh Yeah, full zoomie mode till Cole body blocks him and rolls him in the dust. :dog: Sometimes a Deputy needs a little disciplining. :D

chico2
November 11th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Awww Hazel,those beautiful pups always make me smile,although I cannot tell one end from the other:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2010, 05:20 PM
They do all tend to blend into each other when they're wrasslin', chico! :laughing:

Goldfields
November 11th, 2010, 11:33 PM
They'd have a soft mouth to go with their soft temperament, Hazel, wouldn't they? Lovely to see them so happy. It's like my sheltie pack until Bo arrived, he occassionally want to fight the other boys so they are wary of him. I actually used to run that many cattle dogs together too for exercise but you need a stock whip handy. LOL. A tiny flick around the butt would make them be kind to each other, though often the threat was enough. Some of the expressions on your dog's faces are absolutely priceless. You can't help but laugh. :)

diandpat
November 11th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Awwwww...I always love your pics Hazel. Those are some mighty happy dogs you have there :cloud9: Love seeing everything on FB and Here...double the pleasure :lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Some of them have the typical soft mouth of settes, GF, but a couple fall into the 'shark' category. :D Still, they're always pulling their punches when they play--the few times I've accidently gotten a hand in the way of a mouth proved to me that even when they look ferocious they're really being pretty gentle. :dog:

Glad you enjoy the pics, Di. :thumbs up Twice. :laughing: And often more on fb! :o What can I say...I can't pry madame hazel's finger off the shutter release...

mastifflover
November 12th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Well they certainly are having fun. You live in dog heaven I'm running away to the Hazelpatch. They are so cute I love the expressions you caught especially the Hi mom pic

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2010, 07:58 PM
LOL I get that expression of innocence a lot! I can almost hear them going, "Shhh, shhhhhhh....she's looking this way!" :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 14th, 2010, 02:40 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Cole!

There's always some fun happening at Hazel Run :laughing: Great shots :highfive:

Rgeurts
November 14th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Oh Hazel, I don't know how I missed this thread!! I always look forward to seeing your pack of puppers :lovestruck::cloud9:

These are just too cute :D
Those :crazy: little puppers romping and playing... it always makes me giggle!
Give Cole a big ol' birthday hug from Thorin, Nanook and me!!

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Cole thanks you both for the birthday wishes, and will accept hugs for any reason at any time. :dog: :D