Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

All Grey Male Cat LOST Sept. in Maple Ridge BC

hypurr heart
November 9th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Desperately seeking Julian, age 1, neutered blue-grey shorthair male, missing since Sept. 11. We had an ambulance and fire truck pull up outside, and a dryer fire coincidentally the same night. All other pets were accounted for. Julian was familiar with his street, and would come running and meowing when called, and always anticipated meals. My friend says he came to her the next day at lunch wanting food, but she didn't know where I kept food and he went away hungry.(I was at work). I immediately put up posters around nearby streets, and told as many dogwalkers as possible. We had a torrential rainstorm for a couple of days, but I took my dog looking for him,(and later his sister cat). I had a lead on a cat hiding and meowing in a roof overhang, but I was too late, he had gone, and I have gone back many times. One time I heard a cat calling in answer to my call from an apartment, it sure sounded like him - but how can I go door to door in an apartment, especially if they want to keep him? His tattoo # is AANX 1221. I need more ideas on finding him.

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Maybe this will help. Good luck. I'd be knocking on every door I can if I were you.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69919