Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crate training gets better!

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 05:49 PM
So I posted this last week.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=73485

Today, I left for work and hubby left shortly after me (around 11:00 a.m.). He did his normal routine with dogs this morning (inserting peanut butter into center ham bones) and placed Mollie in her crate.

As you can see with pictures from previous thread, a dark blanket covers the crate along with a blanket all messed up.

Daughter came home from school today and she normally waits about 10 minutes before letting Mollie out of crate to allow her to leave it in a calm state. When she approached the crate, Mollie AND Bella where sitting inside the crate looking out at her! :D

Fortunately, it was only for a couple of hours and inspected them both for any wounds or scratches and all is well.

I wish I was here to take a picture or have my video camera and could only imagine the looks on both of their faces! :crazy:

:D

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2010, 09:30 PM
LOL Well I'm glad Mollie had a little company today while everyone was away! :D I wonder if Bella was sorry she was hiding in there when the door closed on Mollie! :laughing:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Yikes!! That would have been both scary and funny!! Bet your hubby will check from now on. Or at least for the next few days. :laughing:

Magicwildwolf69
November 9th, 2010, 10:29 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: bet they had a great day!

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 10:38 PM
OMG, we're still laughing about it! :laughing:

I had to go and pick up my daughter from work at 10 and no one else was home. I went to put Mollie in her cage (she's still a little :evil: on wheels and can't trust her alone) and low and behold, Bella was right back in the cage! :laughing:

I had to crawl half way into the crate to peel her out so I could put Mollie in there. Poor Bella was all confused and since our return, she's back in it, sound asleep! :D

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 10:45 PM
I see a budding friendship starting here. :cloud9: :thumbs up