Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some "better" catty cat pics

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 06:27 PM
You can actually see faces in these. :D
Testy Juno - I don't get to see him much anymore since I let him out of one of the smaller enclosures. He runs under the big house. :( He is such a handsome dude. :cloud9:
My boy Greyson - a big lovebug.
And my biggest boy Jupiter at 19 pounds. I think that last pound put him in the "slightly overweight" catagory. Mew is in the background. He has the sweetest meow when he wants my attention. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Li'l Bit making herself a comfy sleeping spot.
Stormy - up close and personal.
And Mew again. He followed me around to the other end of the catuary. I think he likes having his picture taken. :D

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Squeak - my scrapper. She likes to chase some of the others around. Once in a while they object and give her a swipe on the nose. :rolleyes:
Tinker - my goofball. Well, one of many of them.
A much better picture of Kylee. I think she is finally putting a little weight on. :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Nipper and Orbit checking out a small piece of carpet I took out of the bottom of a carrier. They decided not to give it back.
Skitty, Squeak's sister. She always looks mad. She isn't. Just very shy.
Spazzy - I love Spazzy. I love them all though. :o
That's it for now. The rest of the kitties must have known I had the camera out and hid. I'll get the house kitties soon..... maybe. :D

Magicwildwolf69
November 9th, 2010, 07:43 PM
not much to say other then awwww and wonderful pics! i love to see all your kitties. i have hearts floating around my head right now! :cloud9::cloud9:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 11:06 PM
not much to say other then awwww and wonderful pics! i love to see all your kitties. i have hearts floating around my head right now! :cloud9::cloud9:

How nice to say that MWW. Thanks. :grouphug:

Winston
November 9th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Nice pics 14+ :thumbs up

Jupitor??? :eek: boy he must be a happy boy!

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 11:36 PM
They are all sooo purrty and look so very content. :cloud9:

Juno looks like he's not far behind Jupiter in the well fed category. :D

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 11:59 PM
It's amazing how with every picture and caption, you have told us a little about your sweeties' personal traits.

Sure we can all look at beautiful pictures of our animals but it goes without saying to know that Skitter may look mad but isn't, just shy. Or Tinker is a goofball, but only one of many.

A pictures worth a thousand words. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 10th, 2010, 10:38 AM
What beautiful pictures of all of them. Jupiter does look like a big boy, but he doesn't look overweight to me. And the girls look so sweet.:lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
November 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
I have to agree that the little captions bring them all a little closer to each of our hearts :cloud9: What lovely kitties. I could look at them all day! It's so very clear how much each of them means to you and how much you love them all.

cpietra16
November 10th, 2010, 01:20 PM
two words.....WEB SITE:rolleyes:

I'm not kidding...with a donation button ...it will work:thumbs up

Love4himies
November 10th, 2010, 01:24 PM

What a great idea :thumbs up

I agree with klm, your captions describing each individual characteristic is wonderful :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Kylee is so purrrrdy!!! :lovestruck: And Grayson looks so much like the gray kitty that stayed overnight here a couple years ago! :flirt: They're all looking so content and healthy, 14+!

TeriM
November 11th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Everyone of those beautiful kitties loves so loved and content :lovestruck:. You amaze me with all that you do 14+ :angel:.

Sylvie
November 11th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Great pictures 14+

Everytime I look at your pictures I want a kittie, but know I can't. :D

JennieV
November 11th, 2010, 12:12 PM

I second that..!

And some pics of the catuary too, it is very VERY impressive and people would definitely respond.. I know I tell all my friends about Gerri's name origine and some have seen the pics that you once posted of the cauary and were like:eek: WOW!
Paypal is an easy way to allow for donations.. but before you do - please find out the legal implications of accepting such donations.

Also, maybe that would allow you to expose adoptable kitties? Soooo easy to click on a pic and fall in love :cloud9::lovestruck:

:goodvibes:
:thumbs up beautiful kitties!!!!!

14+kitties
November 11th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks ladies. They make my life interesting. So many stories to tell. :D
I have thought of the website but one thing at a time. I am trying to get my ducks lined up to be a registered non profit charity. From the searching I have done it will cost a bit to do so. If the reading I have done is correct I also have to find a lawyer. That may slow things down a little. Until that time I can not have a website where I accept money. Once everything is in place then yes, it will be a consideration. I am hoping to incorporate my woodburning on the same site to try to raise money as well. Until then we keep on keeping on. :thumbs up

krdahmer
November 12th, 2010, 11:13 AM
It was soooo nice to see you and the gang yesturday:lovestruck:....and my good bye kiss from Sammy....:flirt::cloud9:

My mom loooooved the kitties, and although she bathed in purell after(she is a die hard city gal...:rolleyes::laughing:) she was really impressed with all you're doing! ( Now once you register I'm sure I can get you on her charity list!!!;) haha!)