Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

There's a Cat in my Bucket

izzykan
November 9th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I didn't put her in here, I swear! :angel2: Minnie found her own way in and decided to stay for a while. When she got all the attention she gave this look like "WHAT??!! I like this.You got a problem?" :cool:

rg_girlca
November 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM
There should be a "CUTENESS WARNING" along with the title of this thread, because I was not expecting this much cuteness. Minnie, you are just too darn A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! sitting in that bucket. I was like, "OMG! How cute could one kitty be!"

Thank you sweetheart for making my day.

Kisses and headbumpies to you. :D

chico2
November 9th, 2010, 05:01 PM
OMG,that is just too cute,what a little sweet-heart:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM
What a sweet pic :lovestruck:. Why do they go into such tiny places?

BenMax
November 9th, 2010, 05:20 PM
So instead of a teacup kitten you have a tupperwear cup kitten. Too cute!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
She is so cute!! I hope this girl's going to be an indoor only kitty. :fingerscr She sure looks proud of herself. :cloud9:

izzykan
November 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Oh yes, Minnie is definitely an indoor cat. :cat: I don't know why kittens, in particular, like such small spaces...I guess they feel safe and cozy. :cloud9:

:laughing:"Tupperware Cup Kitten!" I love it!

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 06:38 PM
It's amazing how little kiddies can S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E themselves into small things.

Adorable snap izzykan. :thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
November 9th, 2010, 07:42 PM
OMG she is just so cute!!! There should be a cuteness warning on here! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2010, 10:36 PM
What a little doll she is, izzykan! :flirt: And just adorable in her bucket :D

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Toooooo cute ....what a sweet little girl. :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
November 10th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Yup cuteness warning needed for sure! She's just too cute all squished up there "what??? Isn't this what this bucket is for??? It's kitty size." :lovestruck:

TeriM
November 11th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Adorable :lovestruck:.