Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kids! Funny story - and true.

Writing4Fun
September 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
The dew was quite thick on the cars the other day. The children were playing out front waiting for the time to go to school. My neice, her neighbor (a boy of 6yrs), and the boy they babysit (I believe he's 9) were all doodling on the neighbor's van. The father of the 6yr old came out and saw that one of them had written the "F" word on the van, another had written "*****", and there were little hearts and stars drawn all over it as well. They confronted the children. The 6yr old confessed to writing the "F" word. The other boy denied having anything to do with any of it. My sister took her daugher aside and asked what had happened. "Well, I was drawing hearts and stars. (6yr old - name withheld) wrote the "F" word, and (the other boy) wrote "s-h-e-a-t"." My sister just about fell off her chair laughing. She called her neighbor and told her that it had to be the other boy who wrote the "s" word, because her daughter didn't know how to spell it! How's that for conclusive evidence?! :D Thought this story was too cute, I had to share. :p

debanneball
September 15th, 2004, 09:45 AM
:D laughing :D

Cinnabear
September 15th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Too cute. :D

Donna Marie
September 15th, 2004, 02:27 PM
LOL Excellent story. At least she was proven innocent!

I have one....I wouldn't call it cute, but I would call it "Kids say the darndest things"

We live in Surrey, BC. Everybody knows the reputation...about the prostitutes that are on King George. I admit, it is true, but it is not in all areas.

A couple of months ago, my thirteen year old and I were riding our bikes one evening...it was still light out. We happen to ride by a woman standing on a corner....I am fairly sure she was "working". Just after we rode by, my son turns back to me and says "Hey, mom? That was a whore right?" I almost died. He is not the type to ever swear, he even gives me a piece of his mind when he hears me curse, so it was quite a shock to hear that word coming out of his mouth. I told him "prostitutes, yes, hookers, yes, whores? NO!!!"

iRONKNiGHT
September 15th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Donna Marie.. i knew your Son WAS RIGHT! so to his Defence!

whore ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hr, hr)
n.
A prostitute.
A person considered sexually promiscuous.
A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

intr.v. whored, whoring, whores
To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

you should of replyed with...Whore is an old word we rarely use..a politically correct word is Prostitute!

i enjoyed both storie's and can only imagine how funny it was to hear Donna Marie's son say Whore.. i dont know if i got the gut's to use "Whore" in front of my mother! lol

Donna Marie
September 15th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Donna Marie.. i knew your Son WAS RIGHT! so to his Defence!

whore ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hr, hr)
n.
A prostitute.
A person considered sexually promiscuous.
A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

intr.v. whored, whoring, whores
To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

you should of replyed with...Whore is an old word we rarely use..a politically correct word is Prostitue!

i enjoyed both store's and can only imagine how funny it was to hear Donna Marie's son say Whore.. i dont know if i got the gut's to use "Whore" in front of my mother! lol

LOL....yes, sometimes I think our relationship is too open. I forgot to add that when I told him that, I said to never let them hear you say the word....

Writing4Fun
September 15th, 2004, 08:32 PM
i enjoyed both storie's and can only imagine how funny it was to hear Donna Marie's son say Whore.. i dont know if i got the gut's to use "Whore" in front of my mother! lol
You're such a good boy, Knight! That reminded me of my brother. At 21 yrs old (a loooong time ago), he and his buddies were sitting on my parents' front steps, having a cig and chatting. One of hus buddies swore casually. My macho, 21yr old brother looked very alarmed and said to his equally macho buddy, "Don't swear here, man! My mom doesn't like it!" :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 15th, 2004, 11:17 PM
lol! yeah umm my younger brother smokes i caught him a few times.. he still hides it from me....this comming from a kid that owns his own house!
i guess it's morals!...