Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ever Wonder

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 03:01 PM
why big beasts like to sleep in the smallest spaces when they could have a whole couch ??

instead Bree curls up on a small portion of the couch

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 03:02 PM
or wide open floor to stretch on

Archer lies in between the chair/couch(that I am holding for one of my sons) coffee table and end table..

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Go Figure??

:laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
November 8th, 2010, 03:59 PM
So if I come to visit you, how big of a purse do I need to steal that beautiful Archer :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

I wonder too, why animals stick themselves in the tiniest of places. :shrug: :confused:

chico2
November 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Those beautiful pups:cloud9:I think smaller spaces makes them feel more secure,not that they have anything to worry about.
They are both gorgeous,but Archer has a very unique face:lovestruck:

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 04:08 PM
thanks chico :cloud9:

L4H you do the math right now he is 125lbs, not sure if they make purses that big :laughing::laughing::laughing:

o and I hate to tell you but they go hand in hand, when Bree leaves without him all he does is pace and whines, and if Archer leaves without Bree then she paces and whines..

Love4himies
November 8th, 2010, 04:20 PM
L4H you do the math right now he is 125lbs, not sure if they make purses that big :laughing::laughing::laughing:

o and I hate to tell you but they go hand in hand, when Bree leaves without him all he does is pace and whines, and if Archer leaves without Bree then she paces and whines..

Hmmmm, so two custom made purses then :D

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Hmmmm, so two custom made purses then :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
November 8th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Pure Heaven those two!! :cloud9::cloud9:

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Pure Heaven those two!! :cloud9::cloud9:

A little piece of heaven :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

aslan
November 8th, 2010, 07:16 PM
i gotta say your puppers are gorgeous Breeze,,more important question,,if they can squish themselves into tiny spaces to sleep why when they're on the bed do they take up sooooo much room.

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 07:40 PM
thanks aslan...

I have no idea why they take up so much room on the bed and always on your side, never on the other side that is not being used :laughing:

go figure :rolleyes:

aslan
November 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
oh and don't forget,,they must be ONTOP of the blankets so you're now officially pinned down.

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM
oh and don't forget,,they must be ONTOP of the blankets so you're now officially pinned down.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I have to admit that Bree nor Archer sleep on the bed at night with me :o or in the mornings:o

only when the bed is made and waiting for me to go down stairs :o

luckypenny
November 8th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Omd, if they like to squish, I'd have no problems squishing the two of them :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

breeze
November 8th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Omd, if they like to squish, I'd have no problems squishing the two of them :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

any time....

Bree might give you a tad of a problem, when you try and squish her, she gets all hyper, and arch will just lean on you asking for more lol lol

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Those pics just make you want to snuggle down with them! :cloud9:

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 02:17 PM
I could send you Chase ....he loves to stretch out as far as he can. :rolleyes:

Bree and Arch are looking gorgeous as always. :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
November 9th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I could cuddle up to either (or both) of those puppers anytime! They're soooooo cute. My older girl Shadow loves to find the little hidey hole to sleep in also between the wall and the couch. It's kinda like a den thing going on I guess. She feels safe and out of foot traffic there.

breeze
November 9th, 2010, 03:35 PM
She feels safe and out of foot traffic there.

foot traffic is Archer's specialty :laughing::laughing:

and if your in the kitchen Bree is a champion of being under foot :laughing::laughing:

breeze
November 9th, 2010, 04:10 PM
I could send you Chase ....he loves to stretch out as far as he can. :rolleyes:

Bree and Arch are looking gorgeous as always. :lovestruck:

send him over and Bree and Arch can teach him how to squish into tight spots to sleep :D:D

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Great pictures Breeze.

I would love to be able to contort myself into a small space. :D

TeriM
November 11th, 2010, 12:06 AM
If you want to test that theory farther we could try seeing if Bree and Archer look for small spaces at my house :D.

The dogs look gorgeous :lovestruck:.

breeze
November 11th, 2010, 07:25 AM
If you want to test that theory farther we could try seeing if Bree and Archer look for small spaces at my house :D.

The dogs look gorgeous :lovestruck:.

:laughing::laughing:that would be one heck of a drive for a theory :eek: :D :laughing:

aslan
November 11th, 2010, 08:35 AM
:laughing::laughing:that would be one heck of a drive for a theory :eek: :D :laughing:

well since i'm closer and it is in the name of scientific research you can always bring them here to test the theory.:D