Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few "just becauses"

14+kitties
November 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Just because it's been a long time since I posted catty cats....
Snack time!
Taz - my wild girl. I can't get much closer than I was to snap the pic.

14+kitties
November 8th, 2010, 03:27 PM
A few more snack time pics.
Jupiter and Orbit....
Ms. Atty and Nipper
Kearn, Zara, and Greyson's butt.

14+kitties
November 8th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Duece with his slightly expanding middle.
Pretty little Kylee
Stormy my gal. Still doesn't like other kitties.

14+kitties
November 8th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Look at the look in Snoopy's eyes! :cloud9: This is Benni's son. What a snuggle suck.

BenMax
November 8th, 2010, 03:49 PM
They look so happy 14+K! What a wonderful refuge for these cats.
You are certainly one in a million...maybe zillion.:grouphug:

cpietra16
November 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM
14+..I would love to come for a visit. Your cat haven looks like heaven. All the cats look so happy and healthy.

14+kitties
November 8th, 2010, 06:08 PM
14+..I would love to come for a visit. Your cat haven looks like heaven. All the cats look so happy and healthy.

Any time. You may want to wait till spring now though. They tend to hide on the roof more in the winter. They love the sun.
Actually, I have a few that are sick with URI. I have to phone the vet and get more meds. They are at the far end away from the newbies though.

Love4himies
November 8th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Could you pick me up on the way :pray:, I would love to see them too :cloud9::lovestruck:. And you can be the distraction when I kidnap TT :angel::D:laughing:

Magicwildwolf69
November 8th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Wow 14+ you can see how well they are cared for and they look so happy! You really are a kitty saint! I wish i could come over and see them!

luckypenny
November 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM
They're all beautiful :lovestruck:. I especially love the first pic...furry lumps with tails :D :cloud9:.

Masha
November 8th, 2010, 10:11 PM
These pics are so adorable :lovestruck::cloud9: I love the look on Snoopy's face :cloud9: sooo cute

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2010, 11:40 PM
They're all beautiful :lovestruck:. I especially love the first pic...furry lumps with tails :D :cloud9:.
That one is hazel's fave, too! :cloud9:

cpietra16
November 9th, 2010, 07:24 AM
That one is hazel's fave, too! :cloud9:

me three:cloud9:...and L4H...you're on!
By the way, 14+, I was thinking:lightbulb: that you should have a web page featuring your cats and stories about their daily activities...and on the bottom of the page a donation button...:thumbs up. Very much like the guy in the stated with his cat sanctuary

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 09:15 AM
That's an idea CP. But it would have to wait till I find some time. :o Right now that seems to be a commodity. But I guess if I did that I wouldn't be on here as often. Is that a plus? :laughing:

diandpat
November 9th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Holy smokes do those cats look well cared for!!!! I can't believe so many eating in such close proximity and no fights...amazing!

Love Snoopy, and Kylee, and Jupiter and Orbit and...oh, do I have to pic??? I love them all!!!!

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I can't believe so many eating in such close proximity and no fights...amazing

That's nothing. When I feed them in the morning or bring them treats it is not unusual to see 12 or 14 of them on them together vying for food. You'd think they were starving. :rolleyes: I need to put a new top on that poor old pallet. It's wearing out. :laughing:
I'm hoping to pick up some better batteries for my camera. Ones that last more than 5 pics at a time. :frustrated: Then I will try to get some good pictures of the catty cats. These ones were snapped quickly. :o

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Your pics of the catty cats always bring a smile to my face .....so many kitties getting along so well together. :cloud9:

chico2
November 9th, 2010, 05:33 PM
You can all be jealous,I have been at 14+ and met all the kitties several times and I never tire of either the Cat-Whisperer herself or all those kitty-cats:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
November 9th, 2010, 05:43 PM
The pic of sweet snoopy is my fav! I love his colouring. :lovestruck:

They all look so happy. 14+ I hope the ones with the URI get over it soon. :grouphug:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2010, 06:12 PM
You can all be jealous,I have been at 14+ and met all the kitties several times and I never tire of either the Cat-Whisperer herself or all those kitty-cats:lovestruck:

:grouphug: Thank you mf. I feel the same about you. :grouphug:

They all look so happy. 14+ I hope the ones with the URI get over it soon. :grouphug:

Calysta is the worse right now. She is going to the vet tomorrow. Once she gets some meds into her I hope she gets better quickly. It worked for Orbit last week when I took him in. I gave her fluids today and put her in a steamy bathroom for 10 minutes or so. Hopefully that will give her a bit of a head start. At least I know she isn't dehydrated now. :thumbs up

New, better pics coming soon. :D These ones actually show faces!!

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2010, 06:51 PM
They're all beautiful babies 14+ but I love the picture of Snoopy snuggle suck! :D