Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crate training made easy....

Dee-O-Gee
November 6th, 2010, 06:19 PM
:frustrated: Are you almost done in there? :frustrated:

Geez Lou-eez!
It's about time!

Uhm, Mom...can you turn off the light pleaze?

:D :laughing: :D

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2010, 06:46 PM
:laughing: Bella is movin' in and makin' herseff comfy!!! What does Mollie think of her movin' in on her territory?

Dee-O-Gee
November 6th, 2010, 07:21 PM
If Mollie could, she would have a whole party in there! :D

Lock the door and cover the entire crate with the blanket and bring on the flashlights! :lightbulb:

She loves to snuggle up to anything that comes a crawlin but Bella kicked her out of bed until she was finished. :)

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2010, 07:46 PM
That Bella sure knows her own mind, doesn't she? And doesn't hesitate to let others know. :cat: :D She and Kitty finally make their peace?

Dee-O-Gee
November 6th, 2010, 08:02 PM
She and Kitty finally make their peace?

As a matter of fact, they have. It's amazing! :)

Mind you, they don't snuggle up to one another but at least their eating their food next to eat other and sleeping at least in the same room. :thumbs up

Are ya done with the fall colors thread cause I'm waiting to post? (toes tapping, waiting, waiting, waiting). :D

Love4himies
November 6th, 2010, 08:39 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 03:30 PM
LOL ....too funny. :D

Dog Dancer
November 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Too cute. Kitties always know the best spots.

breeze
November 9th, 2010, 05:15 PM
She loves to snuggle up to anything that comes a crawlin but Bella kicked her out of bed until she was finished. :)

:laughing::laughing:
too cute!!!!!!

Dee-O-Gee
November 15th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Oh---Kaaaay!!!!
I Give!
~UNCLE~

:D:D

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2010, 11:03 AM
How precious is that!?! :cloud9: You'll notice that Mollie is being very good about giving Bella room? You'll also notice, if you let Mollie up on the bed with you, that she won't extend that courtesy to you! :D Setters are notorious for crowding humans out of bed, but evidently cats rate higher than that! :laugh:

Are ya done with the fall colors thread cause I'm waiting to post? (toes tapping, waiting, waiting, waiting). :D

Whew! Yes! Finally...only took a couple of weeks... :laughing: (Sorry I missed this comment that night--I was too busy posting pics :p)

Dee-O-Gee
November 16th, 2010, 06:44 PM
You'll also notice, if you let Mollie up on the bed with you, that she won't extend that courtesy to you! :D Setters are notorious for crowding humans out of bed, but evidently cats rate higher than that! :laugh:

Mollie doesn't climb up on the bed but when it's time for me to wake up, she'll put her two front paws on the edge of the bed then shove her nose up against my nose to see if I'm breathing! :D She's such a funny girl. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2010, 10:28 PM
she'll put her two front paws on the edge of the bed then shove her nose up against my nose to see if I'm breathing! :D

:laughing: Ouch!

chico2
November 17th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Oh my that's just too cute,love the little Tabby-girl and Mollie of course:lovestruck:

luckypenny
November 17th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Looks like Mollie is trying to tell you to get Bella her own crate :D. What two cutie-pies :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Dee-O-Gee
November 17th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Oh my that's just too cute,love the little Tabby-girl and Mollie of course:lovestruck:

Bella is quite the little character and loves to snuggle up next to anyone or well I guess--anything. :)

Looks like Mollie is trying to tell you to get Bella her own crate :D. What two cutie-pies :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Mollie does look like she's not impressed with the invasion eh? :D But she too is a little snuggle bunny. 70419 :cloud9:

TeriM
November 17th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Awww, so sweet that they will share the crate :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2010, 03:01 AM
Adorable :cloud9: you know if you got Bella her own crate she wouldn't want anything to do with it, just how cats are :cat: always gotta steal someone else's spot :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
November 19th, 2010, 12:08 AM
We firmly believe Bella doesn't need a crate--she like tupperware and wicker baskets! :D

chico2
November 19th, 2010, 09:35 AM
OMG,cats are just the funniest little creatures:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
November 19th, 2010, 10:55 PM
They are funny amusing little creatures are they Chico2? :lovestruck:

Bella is currently doing the unexpected. She's sleeping soundly on the floor. Something different for her. :)

Marty11
November 19th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Oh my I am having a great chuckle :laughing:laughing::laughing:

chico2
November 20th, 2010, 10:02 AM
klm,many years ago,when we had a dog,I also had a Maine Coon kitty,a brown tabby type,he was gorgeous and Bella looks like a miniature of him.
I think I've said before:laughing:I love brown Tabbies:laughing:

onster
November 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM
LOL! :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
November 25th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Thank you for the comments. Bella now thinks she's part of Mollie and Gryphon's pack and sleeping on their dog blanket. :) I went to grab my camera but wasn't quick enough. :shrug: Will try to capture that moment soon.

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Hmmmm....no....I'm thinking Bella is just tellin' Mollie and Gryphon how it's gonna be from now on.

"See this blanket, dogs? This is mine. See this crate? This is mine... " You get the picture. :p :laughing:

izzykan
November 28th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Oooh! Those photos are soooo cute!! :lovestruck: Bella looks so much like my Merkley. Beautiful cats. :thumbs up