Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you all

rjolly1967
November 6th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I just want to say thank you all ,when I lost my GSD in Oct ,my heart was broken and to all the kind words helped:cry: ,so we as a family opened our hearts and we rescued another GSD :),she was eat up with fleas bad and so dirty ,but now she is like new and flea free ,she has all her shots also :)
so here is the part of our family she is 4 and very friendly loves to lay on top of you lol her name is Sadie .I thank GOD FOR HER EACH DAY !!:pray:
enjoy the pics one day I will learn to resize them :pawprint:

14+kitties
November 6th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Congrats!!!! Sadie looks like a beauty!!! I'm sure she will give you years of devotion and love. As you will her!! :cloud9:

rjolly1967
November 6th, 2010, 09:40 AM
we love her and just want to share to all ,there is hope out there ,we thought we would never get another dog but we did and are so thankfull we did :pawprint:

Love4himies
November 6th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Awwww, I am so happy for you. :grouphug:. A home without a pet is one that is missing some unconditional love. Thank you for opening your home to this dog :grouphug:, I am sure she will return much love to you and your family.

Rgeurts
November 6th, 2010, 11:07 AM
What a beauty she is!! I am so happy for you and your family. You son is just grinning in that one pic :D

mastifflover
November 6th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Congats on Sadie she is very lucky to have you as you are her. I am sure your last dog is very happy you saved another dog and she will be loved and safe

Sylvie
November 6th, 2010, 02:20 PM
What a beautiful tribute to you lost puppy. :thumbs up

I knew you could open your heart, you have so much love to give. She is beautiful. Thank you for adopting her and welcoming her into your home.

:grouphug: to you, your family and of course Sadie.

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2010, 03:25 PM
She's gorgeous, Becky! Congratulations to all of you on your new addition! :grouphug:

chico2
November 6th, 2010, 03:32 PM
She is beautiful,I am sure your lost GSD is smiling down on you for helping this girl,she knows Sadie will have a wonderful life,as do we.:grouphug: