Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nanook and Thorin-playtime!

Rgeurts
November 5th, 2010, 05:33 PM
They are getting so much better with playing together :cloud9::lovestruck:
dh and I still supervise because Thorin doesn't really know how to play and gets too rough on occassion, but most times they are cute together :D

It was such a beautiful day today :)

Rgeurts
November 5th, 2010, 05:35 PM
And a few more :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2010, 09:22 PM
They're looking so good, Rgeurts! :flirt: Thorin seems to think his lil bro might be fun to have around after all! :laughing: Hard to believe Nanook is still having troubles! He looks so happy and puppyish in the pics!

14+kitties
November 5th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Love the second pic where Thorin is telling someone off. :cloud9: Great to see them getting along so well. You'd never know Nooky is sick.

Rgeurts
November 5th, 2010, 11:26 PM
He just had such a wonderful day today! He doesn't know he's sick :)
SO much energy though today. Not sure what happened to make him so "up", but I'm thankful! They were playing so cute. Both being vocal like they are... had dh and I crackin' up. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 6th, 2010, 02:35 AM
So great to see them playing :cloud9: :goodvibes: for everyday to be like today here on out

mastifflover
November 6th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Looks like Thorin might be softening towards Nanook Ummm maybe having someone to play with and hang out with is not so bad. I laughed at the second one too very cute babies. Warms my heart to see Nanook so playful and happy being a dog.

luckypenny
November 6th, 2010, 08:09 AM
I don't think I've ever seen pics of Thorin looking so playful either...I just love his play bows :cloud9:.

So happy you all enjoyed your day :goodvibes:.

Rgeurts
November 6th, 2010, 10:13 AM
They were both just so happy! I think when nookie monster is feeling good enough to play, it seems to energize Thorin as well. Thorin has actually been the one to initiate the play the last week or so, which really warms my heart. He's still so puppy-like :lovestruck: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Aw, that's great that Thorin is warmin' up toward his lil bro! :cloud9:

chico2
November 6th, 2010, 02:36 PM
They both look wonderful,it's so great to see them play,you just forget Nanook is sick,maybe a miracle has happened and Nanook is ok,:pray::pray::pray:

Rgeurts
November 7th, 2010, 01:40 PM
We're sure seeing something different in him , chico! I don't know what it is, but he has a lot more energy. He's still very clumsy and falls a lot, but he just gets right back up lol.

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 11:31 PM
I love the pics and Thorin is just playing how huskies play :cloud9: ........just wait until Nooky is all better and watch the fun begin. :D

TeriM
November 11th, 2010, 01:32 AM
It's wonderful to see those handsome pups having such fun :cloud9:.

Sylvie
November 11th, 2010, 09:14 AM
I just love to see dogs play together. They are so happy.

It has been a long time since any of mine played together.

mmmm maybe its time to get Bree a brother to play with :laughing::laughing:

Your pupster are so beautiful. :lovestruck:

Rgeurts
November 11th, 2010, 11:28 AM
I love the pics and Thorin is just playing how huskies play :cloud9: ........just wait until Nooky is all better and watch the fun begin. :D

I can't wait :D

It's wonderful to see those handsome pups having such fun :cloud9:.

It is! Nookie monster really energizes Thorin :cloud9:

I just love to see dogs play together. They are so happy.

It has been a long time since any of mine played together.

mmmm maybe its time to get Bree a brother to play with :laughing::laughing:

Your pupster are so beautiful. :lovestruck:

I think Bree needs a little brother too! ;)
They are so fun to watch!