Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Penny? What's Wrong?

luckypenny
November 4th, 2010, 11:51 PM
"Just bored, momma...there's nothing to do."

In reality, she was just waiting for Lucky and Nukka to take their picks and leave the room before she dove into the freshly laundered toys :D.

erykah1310
November 5th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Holy Hannah, talk about toys !!
Love that first pic :D

luckypenny
November 5th, 2010, 12:07 AM
:laughing: yeah, totally unnecessary but the only shopping I enjoy :D.

Love4himies
November 5th, 2010, 07:04 AM
:eek::eek::eek: You have more toys than a daycare :eek:. :laughing::laughing:

Dracko
November 5th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Too cute. :thumbs up

erykah1310
November 5th, 2010, 08:38 AM
:laughing: yeah, totally unnecessary but the only shopping I enjoy :D.

ME TOO :thumbs up
Doesnt matter if it fits, Doesnt matter if you buy it and never touch it again ( 'cause its not for u) and really are priced for shopaholics lol

I go crazy on leashes and collars, my guys are more into sticks and those Kong frisbees:shrug: Elmo is a big fan of Guy's toques for some reason

breeze
November 5th, 2010, 09:19 AM
:eek:
look at all those toys!!!!

Better not show my beasts otherwise they will be VERY jealous

Rgeurts
November 5th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Too cute!!! But with so many to choose from, how would you ever be able to choose?!

I thought ours have a lot, but holy cow :eek:

Dog Dancer
November 5th, 2010, 12:07 PM
See Halo has toys like that too, but doesn't want any until Shadow picks one up, and then that toy is the only one she wants. And she takes it away from Shadow (who graciously let's her have it after making her grumble for a while). Has to have it! Until Shadow chooses another, then that's the one she's got to have. The other 50 don't matter....

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2010, 02:59 PM
LOL, DD. We have some of that going on here, too! But it's Grace with the Kongs--she must have them all! :evil: The little twerp! :laughing:

LP, all I can say is: :cloud9:

Magicwildwolf69
November 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM
lol! i love that first pic! its like a little kid who runs around saying "mom!! i don't have anything to do!" and then you go to their room and they have millions of toys!

chico2
November 5th, 2010, 04:24 PM
L-P,poor Penny,you just have to get her something to play with,no wonder she's bored:laughing:

luckypenny
November 5th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Too cute!!! But with so many to choose from, how would you ever be able to choose?!

The pile on the floor in that pic was just for picture taking purposes :D. We have upstairs, downstairs, and outside toy boxes. The two indoor ones are usually in closets and I take them out to let the dogs choose one or two each, or I take specific ones out for training or particular games. The outside toys are in a box in the garage and the dogs usually pick a couple on their way out the door into the yard.

L4H, dh will agree with you...we live in a glorified doggie daycare/dog house :D.

See Halo has toys like that too, but doesn't want any until Shadow picks one up, and then that toy is the only one she wants. And she takes it away from Shadow (who graciously let's her have it after making her grumble for a while). Has to have it! Until Shadow chooses another, then that's the one she's got to have. The other 50 don't matter....

:laughing: That's our Lucky too. I have him choose first now and then he goes to his crate to enjoy them. I have to close the door though if the girls are ever going to get a chance to play with any :rolleyes:.

14+kitties
November 5th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Awww cute Penny!! Too sweet! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 6th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Penny is such a clever girl :lovestruck:, after Lucky & Nukka get their picks Penny gets all the rest :highfive:

Dee-O-Gee
November 6th, 2010, 03:37 PM
I so love the little piggy toy! :D

It was so nice for her to share with Lucky and Nukka. :lovestruck:

Great pics LP. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
November 6th, 2010, 05:14 PM
gee I thought my crew had a lot of toys...LOL Well the kitties do..but looks my pups need more toys! LOL Good thing Christmas is coming up sooonnnnnn....:D

Penny u are a really sweetie. :grouphug:

rainbow
November 9th, 2010, 02:28 PM
:eek::eek::eek: You have more toys than a daycare :eek:. :laughing::laughing:

The pile on the floor in that pic was just for picture taking purposes :D. We have upstairs, downstairs, and outside toy boxes. The two indoor ones are usually in closets and I take them out to let the dogs choose one or two each, or I take specific ones out for training or particular games. The outside toys are in a box in the garage and the dogs usually pick a couple on their way out the door into the yard.

L4H, dh will agree with you...we live in a glorified doggie daycare/dog house :D.

Well now that you're at home full time, that's what you should open. :D

Cute pics. :cloud9:

TeriM
November 11th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Hilarious picture :laughing:. Poor, neglected Penny :rolleyes: :laughing:.

and a side note that Riley would destroy at least half those toys (all the stuffies) and have a great time doing it :D.